Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan - You're right, you post your face all the time. You looked different in the cowboy hat pic which is why I thought it was a new face around here.

shirt - JCrew factory
    pants - BR
    belt - BR
    shoes - AE Aberdeen

Comment

@Viscious49: Hey, I don't even recognize myself in the mirror if I'm wearing that hat. I'm wearing basically the same shirt as you today except with a tighter (and slightly lighter) pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
        My Span(gl)ish is really rusty, but I'm thinking Sigtweed may have just called you a cow, Alan. Either that or he's confusing you with some Geoffrey fellow.

Regardless, not cool, Sig. Not. Cool.

(OK, truth be told - it's rusty, but it ain't *that* rusty. Sig's right: Quite bosslike, dude. The stance helps - you do sorta look like you're ready to go give somebody a good ol' Brooks Brothers beatdown - but still... very slick, Slick.)
        Haha!
        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Me today:

Jacket: BR
          Shirt: BR
          Pants: J Crew Factory
          Shoes: AE
          Watch: Timex/J Crew strap

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
            I'm contemplating whether or not this will be my entry for the Friday Challenge.

Jacket: Brook Brothers 346 - brown herringbone unlined and fully canvassed (thrifted)
            Shirt: Roundtree and Yorke - blue/white tattersall
            Pants: Brooks Brother 346 - tan wool
            Shoes: AE Essex (bought from another Dappered member)
            Tie:Paul Fredrick - maroon silk (handed down from father in law)
            If it is it will be hard to beat. Looking like a boss.

Well done!
            Check out my men's style and fitness website: www.wellbuiltstyle.com

Stay Fit. Look Sharp.

Comment

Shirt: Old Navy
              Pants: JC
              Shoes: Clark's
              Watch: Citizen
              Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

I love that dusty blue color Mark. Different, but just a little bit, not too loud.
                "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Thanks, everybody, on yesterday's look. I finally got some stuff back from the cleaners so I hope to be posting more often again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
                    I love that dusty blue color Mark. Different, but just a little bit, not too loud.
                    Thanks. I just picked these up this past weekend for $10 (40% off $20 plus 10% student discount, I couldn't resist). They're the lightweight chinos and man are they breezy and comfortable.
                    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Trying something new today. Polo with a suit.

Suit: JCF
                      Polo: BR
                      Square: Tie Bar (had trouble deciding on the square. Tried purple gingham but it was too loud. Tried white linen with navy tipping, but it felt too matchy-matchy.)
                      Shoes: AE Randolph

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
                        I agree with this sentiment.

Comment

Shomas, Another nice outfit. Good work.

bjmcgeever, The polo under the suit does not look good.

Vicious, I've said it before, but I like that watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                            bjmcgeever, The polo under the suit does not look good.
                            BJ, I tend to agree. There's something off there; maybe the white horizontal stripe/band. I bet it would look much better if the polo were solid navy. Maybe. Maybe not.

On the positive, everything fits nails! Per usual.

Comment

There's something off there; maybe the white horizontal stripe/band. I bet it would look much better if the polo were solid navy. Maybe. Maybe not.
                              Thanks for the feedback yoyo. Looking at the photo now, I see what you mean. If I wear something similar again, I'll give a solid polo a shot.

Comment

There's something off there; maybe the white horizontal stripe/band. I bet it would look much better if the polo were solid navy. Maybe. Maybe not.
                                Thanks for the feedback yoyo. Looking at the photo now, I see what you mean. If I wear something similar again, I'll give a solid polo a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X