• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewGuy View Post
    Casual Sunday

Shirt - Bonobos
    Pants -Travel jeans from Bonobos
    Shoes - fresh, white Vans. First day out of the box.
    This is a solid casual look. And if you're anything like I was during BarBri, you are also sporting the twin accessories of a hostile scowl and attitude of barely contained rage mixed with despair.

Comment

I had to google "barbri". Good luck y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
        This is a solid casual look. And if you're anything like I was during BarBri, you are also sporting the twin accessories of a hostile scowl and attitude of barely contained rage mixed with despair.
        @Shomas - yup, they issued them first day, along with that big @$$ box of books that are supposed to all end up in my brain at some point.

@ Alan - thanks man, appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
          The one featured on the Dappered main page about a month ago, Perfumed Court: http://theperfumedcourt.com/
          I need to kick you in the bollocks and shake your hand!

You cost me so much money but I'm going to have sweet shoes and smell great.

I just did the 11 best ever sampler from them, has a few creed samples etc.

Forgot how much smell can do, was just told how amazing my cologne was and it was just Jean-Paul Gauthier so that was the extra push.
          Last edited by shad0w4life; June 4, 2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Haven't had an opportunity to put on a tie in a while, so I decided to dress up a bit for kicks today.

Bonobos linen blazer, Hilfiger shirt, Stafford tie, Target PS, Macy's tie bar, Alpha khakis, Ball watch, Florsheim shoes.

Trying out a simple PS. Not really sold on it just yet, especially with the horizontal line of the tie bar in such close proximity.
            Ben

Comment

First pic kinda makes it look like the cardigan is the same color as my pants. There's a bit more contrast IRL like in the second pic. Usually I would've gone with some khaki chinos but I need to break these jeans in. :P

Shirt and Cardigan: JCF
              Jeans: N&F Skinny Guy
              Shoes: Zara
              Watch: Timex
              Belt: H&M
              Sunglasses: Persol

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Haven't had an opportunity to put on a tie in a while, so I decided to dress up a bit for kicks today.

Bonobos linen blazer, Hilfiger shirt, Stafford tie, Target PS, Macy's tie bar, Alpha khakis, Ball watch, Florsheim shoes.

Trying out a simple PS. Not really sold on it just yet, especially with the horizontal line of the tie bar in such close proximity.
                Looks sharp. What kind of belt is that?

Comment

Originally posted by NewGuy View Post
                  Casual Sunday

Shirt - Bonobos
                  Pants -Travel jeans from Bonobos
                  Shoes - fresh, white Vans. First day out of the box.
                  Really like this look, man. The shirt is a perfect fit. Mind telling me what "fit" that one is? I'm looking at the bonobos OCBDs (or at least CBDs) for some future spendage, so just curious. Slim? Looks like it; but I'm not that up on their cuts.

Also it's just short enough there, IMO, to leave untucked. I have one helluva time ever going that route, as my shirts all seem to be too long - getting into the GOS territory if I leave them untucked - so I don't.

Dig the color scheme - the jeans look great too. Just an all-around really-nice simple-casual getup. Coolness.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                    Forgot how much smell can do, was just told how amazing my cologne was and it was just Jean-Paul Gauthier so that was the extra push.
                    *Le Male*? If so, I hope you went light on the trigger. LOL - That thing is a BEEEEAAAAAST! (stealing a little Fragrance Bros. line there)

Comment

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post

Jeans: N&F Skinny Guy
                      Huh? Gonna have to google those jeans. Not sure I know that one. But they look great, man. So yeah, break those suckers in!

Comment

Maiden voyage in the Vernons. So far, so good; fit and feel great. I just recently snagged them for more formal purposes, really, but figured WTH... live a little.

Blazer: BR
                        Shirt: BR
                        Belt: BR
                        Pants: JCF
                        Socks: JCF
                        Shoes: AE
                        Watch: Seiko
                        Scent: Creed
                        Last edited by yoyorobbo; June 4, 2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I think we need a new thread... WISLT (What I Smell Like Today)

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                            Huh? Gonna have to google those jeans. Not sure I know that one. But they look great, man. So yeah, break those suckers in!
                            http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/c...-selvedge.html

Got them a few weeks ago and they were like cardboard. I've been doing some squats and lunges after I put them on, they are now reasonably comfortable.

Comment

Cologne guy, I like everything about that outfit.

BenR, I also like everything about this outfit. I wasn't sure about the shirt, but it looks great close up.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                                Maiden voyage in the Vernons. So far, so good; fit and feel great. I just recently snagged them for more formal purposes, really, but figured WTH... live a little.

Blazer: BR
                                Shirt: BR
                                Belt: BR
                                Pants: JCF
                                Socks: JCF
                                Shoes: AE
                                Watch: Seiko
                                Scent: Creed
                                That is a sweet blazer. Really like the subtle herringbone pattern. I've been on the hunt for a nice light gray cotton one.

Comment

Working...
                                X