Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you're definitely right. Unfortunately that goofy UA shirt is all I have to work with until I get a proper linen one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Foodie - The Odin jacket looks nice. Does it fit TTS or did you have to size down?
      On most target stuff I have to size down but the Odin Jacket fit me well with a medium for my 40 in chest. Has adjustable drawstring at the waist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post

Hanging out at the museum today:

Jacket: Odin x Target
        @foodie- I really like that Odin as well- reminds me of the JCP St Thomas I got in Red a couple months ago... the Odin looks really good!

Comment

• Ok- so here's my first post on WIWT- it's actually one from a few weeks ago. Very similar to Foodie's museum look but this jacket is a bit heavier and nylon- I think it's better for spring than summer but it's still chilly outside.

Jacket- Schott deck parka
          Shirt: BR
          Pants: Izod Sea salt
          Shoes: Sperry
          Sunglasses: RB New Wayfarers Tortoise
          Belt: Wheelman Co x Maxton Men

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/...ps141c4c68.jpg
          Last edited by bruschetta; June 2, 2013, 04:30 AM. Reason: Fixed your image. - b

Comment

• @snake: glad to see someone around here going with espadrilles.
            @ajk: great contrasting colors: red with the navy and both up against the white. A navy belt might be better than yellow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkB View Post
              When my PF Flyers run out of life, I may go with those ProKeds. Those off-white/beige look good with shorts.

Comment

• @ajk: great contrasting colors: red with the navy and both up against the white. A navy belt might be better than yellow.
                I've got that same belt, and what you're seeing there is just the leather/canvas detailing. I think this belt is actually a dark brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                  I've got that same belt, and what you're seeing there is just the leather/canvas detailing. I think this belt is actually a dark brown.
                  Jeff- you're correct, it is a dark brown and a tan leather, the tan is a really good match, quite coincidental, to my Sperry's. I have a braided navy belt that I tried with it and I didn't feel comfortable with it on. The Wheelman's belt actually feels a little large even though it's a medium.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johdus View Post
                    When my PF Flyers run out of life, I may go with those ProKeds. Those off-white/beige look good with shorts.
                    This pair is actually a mid/light grey. That picture is not really a good representative of the color. I have another model that is off white. I can't recommend these shoes enough. Far more comfortable than chucks, removable insole if you want more arch support, and no toe cap. I got both of my pairs NWT off eBay for ~$30 shipped each.
                    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

• @AJK: Nice simple spring fit!

Being a bum today:

Merona T-shirt
                      Merona Shorts
                      SuperGAs

Comment

• More "weekend in the office" attire today:

Shirt: Kent Wang (can I plug the awesomeness of this thing? It's the greatest polo ever)
                        Pants: J Crew Factory
                        Shoes: Chucks

Comment

• @Snake Doctor: I see your Orioles are having their way with my Tiiiiiiigers (well, except for yesterday, that is - Verlander's a tough mofo). Allllll good, brother. I dug the Orioles growing up, back in the '70s. Doh!

Nice get-ups, BTW. Way to rock that team cap! Lookin' good, cap'n!

Comment

• Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
                            I dug the Orioles growing up, back in the '70s. Doh!
                            Cologne guy is in his 40s-50s? Interesting...

Comment

LOL! Yeah, I'm.... Hmmmnnnn... Let's see.... I always forget, and it's the weekend, so no math allowed... Uhm.. 44!

Respect yer elders, sonny!

Comment

Learn something new everyday around here...

Comment

Working...
                                X