Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borrowed the look from the main site from yesterday's post. Wouldn't you know, one of the other parents at my kids' school have me the old "You look dapper today." I'm not sure how I feel about this shirt though. Does it seem at little loose at the waist, or am I being too critical?

Shirt: Merona Tailored Fit
    Shorts: JC chambray (I would highly recommend them to anyone in a warm climate, especially at $19 on sale)
    Belt: JCF
    Watch: Timex
    Shoes: ProKeds
    Last edited by MarkB; May 31, 2013, 10:48 AM.
    Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Kiowa's came in, and I really like them. Rain today, so these came just in time. I think the color of them may be a tad too close to these pants, though.

Shirt: JCF
      Belt: Maxton Men
      Pants: Bonobos
      Shoes: AE Kiowa

Comment

Title: Unintentional 'Merica!
        Shirt: Steven Alan
        Shorts: Merona
        Shoes: Eastland
        Watch: Nixon w/NATO band
        Freckles: From my parents

I didn't intend to be this matchy matchy, but I guess I'm just that good...ha. (yeah, it's too much.) I'm breaking the shorts wall at work today....

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Hopping onto the summer belts

structure shirt
          BR pants
          JCF belt
          JM loafers

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
            Borrowed the look from the main site from yesterday's post. Wouldn't you know, one of the other parents at my kids' school have me the old "You look dapper today." I'm not sure how I feel about this shirt though. Does it seem at little loose at the waist, or am I being too critical?

Shirt: Merona Tailored Fit
            Shorts: JC chambray (I would highly recommend them to anyone in a warm climate, especially at $19 on sale)
            Belt: JCF
            Watch: Timex
            Shoes: ProKeds
            Shirt really doesn't look that bad. The tailored Merona oxfords fit funky on me, I could never get 'em to tuck in clean, even though overall they seemed like a good fit and I liked the fabric. Seemed like it was something about the cut on the tail of the shirt, I dunno. Didn't work untucked for me either.

Chambray shorts have been on my radar, just wasn't 100% sure on the look, and this may have swayed me...

Comment

@MarkB - love that jcf belt. Sold out now, otherwise it would be mine!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                Kiowa's came in, and I really like them. Rain today, so these came just in time. I think the color of them may be a tad too close to these pants, though.

Belt: Maxton Men
                Shoes: AE Kiowa
                How do you like those Kiowas? I've been thinking of picking up a pair myself.

Comment

Headed to the lake (still chilly but it should reach 70 degrees later today).

JCF shirt, Eddie Bauer sweater, JCP cords, Ball watch, generic paracord bracelet, Converse shoes.
                  Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Doctor View Post
                    How do you like those Kiowas? I've been thinking of picking up a pair myself.
                    I really like them. It's the strand in a rough smooth leather with a lug sole. Although, I will say, the sole is a lot less intense than I was thinking it would be based on the pictures I had found of the shoe. I'm a big fan, it works perfect for me, and for $129 on the seconds sale, these were a great buy.

Comment

Acoustic, that belt is awesome.

Comment

Today's "hot Saturday in the office" getup:

Pants: JCP
                        Shoes: Chucks (much more beaten up and gnarly than BenR's, I'm afraid"
                        Watch: Timex on a J Crew strap
                        Shades: Warby Parker

I threw in a shot of my favorite summer hat because I know there's been some discussion about them lately. And because...y'know...I wore it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                          Acoustic, that belt is awesome.
                          I agree. When was this in stores?
                          Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Pair of summer festivities outfits.

First, for the Battle of the Beltways Wednesday at Camden Yards in B-more:

Shirt: Under Armour (haha)
                            Shorts: Merona tailored fit in pincord
                            Shoes: Sperry AO ($30 from Urban Outfitters a couple of months ago)
                            Watch: Longines
                            Bracelet: Blue Line paracord
                            Hat: New Era 59Fifty on-field

Second, for girlfriend's graduation celebration BBQ today:

Shirt: H&M linen
                            Shorts: Merona tailored fit from the main site
                            Shoes: Lace-up espadrilles from some shop in Barcelona
                            Watch and bracelet same as above

Oh, and Wayfarers not shown.

Comment

@LBR: Everything is solid
                              @Shomas: Nice shades, I've been meanign to look into warby parker
                              @MarkB: Not too sure. Found it while thrifting
                              @Snake doctor: Does the white shirt look like it might not be tapered enough in the waist? I really like the second fit

Hanging out at the museum today:

Jacket: Odin x Target
                              Shirt: BR
                              Shoes: KC Mind tricks

Comment

Foodie - The Odin jacket looks nice. Does it fit TTS or did you have to size down?

Comment

Working...
                                X