Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was like $35-$40. Can't really remember for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      @dardyle--Is that shirt a mini gingham? It's kinda hard to tell (I do most of my browsing on my phone, so it may just be me). Personally, I would have either gone with a lighter or darker shirt, for more contrast, but I like everything else. I like the navy shoes/belt with the teal (turquoise?) pants.
      It is a mini gingham...I was actually contemplating wearing a darker gingham but I wasn't sure how it would look with the pants

Comment

Kensington
        Merona Ultimate
        BR
        AE
        Timex

Comment

Lookin like a bum as usual:

bonobos USA shirt
          Guess Trucker
          Bonobos Chinos
          Florsheim cordovon longwings

Comment

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

Adolfo chambray jacket (Marshall's)
            Brooks Bros irish linen shirt, salmon (eBay, under $10!)
            JCrew linen pants, web clearance
            Thrifted Bostonian loafers

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
              See you guys in a couple of weeks.

Adolfo chambray jacket (Marshall's)
              Brooks Bros irish linen shirt, salmon (eBay, under $10!)
              JCrew linen pants, web clearance
              Thrifted Bostonian loafers
              Looking good. Where you headed?

Comment

On a work trip that happens to be near family in Virginia, so the whole crew is coming, and then I'm back in GA teaching an immersion summer course for a week, so I'll be, well... immersed.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                  I like the tie! And you don't see Hanovers everyday. :-)
                  Thanks! It's true re. the Hanovers. These were an ebay score that I jumped on so I had some black shoes for when they're absolutely necessary. I don't tend to wear black shoes much, but it comes up. I'm not too sure what the story is with Hanover, but these seem pretty well made and they are obviously old, but in decent shape.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlcraft View Post
                    I'd suggest geting that blazer tailored, you are a trim guy so no need to hide that.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/3BybQHc.jpg

Off to Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                        That's a good looking shirt- the collar looks great on it. Oh yeah, good luck out there.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                          I'd suggest geting that blazer tailored, you are a trim guy so no need to hide that.
                          +1 on the tailoring

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                            Yep. Also, it may just be a size big. Look at the shoulder. Did you try a size down?

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                              Woohoo! I'm excited for you.

Comment

@Xeones: Dude, how tall are you? Maybe it's the photo, dunno. If not, tough to find clothes that fit? Just curious. Nice color palette there. Brave move with the red socks. Not sure I could do that in that outfit, but to each his own. Shoes are niiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

@andrew: I'd have to agree with the fellas here that your blazer could use some trimming/slimming. Although at the price of a Kensington, and with the shoulders there, you might just wish to try a size down as advised by bj. - I can't recall for sure, but maybe we already had that discussion. I seem to recall you having the pinstriped/chalkstriped Kensington too, right? - which is a slimmer cut to begin with. That one fit you better, IMO. I have trouble in the Kensington now (after losing a few lbs.) whereas I am basically a M+ or a L-. They don't have the best coverage in sizing, do they? I haven't worn mine in a while, because I'm self-conscious about the overall looseness of it on me now. Of course you should wear what you like, but just throwing my feedback into the ring too. I love the dark navy against the crisp clean white, too. Great way to look classy, no matter what cost level, IMO. Oh, and of course I still love those kicks.

@Acoustic: How do you like that Bonobos shirt? Have I already asked you that? LOL - Brain's movin' slooooooowwwwwwww today. Sorry. And what's up with no pic of those kick-ass sounding shoes? Tease!

@BB: How's that BB shirt? I saw a white one (Irish linen too) while out thrifting this past weekend, but it was WAY too big. What a shame! It was super clean too. Thought about snagging it to try to ebay or something. LOL - Like I need *more* stuff that I should put up for sale. Jeesh!

@DerekH: What a great look! That jacket is awesome on you too, man. What is it? And yes, good luck blowing your cash... I mean gambling.

Comment

Working...
                                X