X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Ito View Post
    Lmao thanks for the tip. I still have short arms, so I may have problems anyways.

Is that field jacket this one?:
    https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_categor...ame=olive-moss

If so, what do you think of it? I've been eyeing up the brown one, and the 40% off at the moment has me tempted.
    No, mines the much cheaper j Crew factory "utility" jacket (no longer available) here: https://factory.jcrew.com/p/mens-clo...y-jacket/H5743

Mine doesn't have a hood or waist drawcord and it's thin, perfect for spring and summer.

The one your eyeing looks really nice, though. Should pull the trigger and report back! Can always return if it's a no go.

Leave a comment:

• Ito
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    You almost got it! The secret is

Actually, I hold my phone upside down, with the selfie cam at the bottom, between my ring and pointer and use my thumb to press the screen.

Love the look!
    Lmao thanks for the tip. I still have short arms, so I may have problems anyways.

Is that field jacket this one?:
    https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_categor...ame=olive-moss

If so, what do you think of it? I've been eyeing up the brown one, and the 40% off at the moment has me tempted.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Ito View Post
    Trying to figure out how to do that Nandyn angle...Maybe my arms are too short? lol
    You almost got it! The secret is

Actually, I hold my phone upside down, with the selfie cam at the bottom, between my ring and pointer and use my thumb to press the screen.

Love the look!

Leave a comment:

• Ito
    replied
    Trying to figure out how to do that Nandyn angle...Maybe my arms are too short? lol

BR Italian Motion-stretch Blazer
    J.crew vneck
    Quicksilver selvedge
    AE Gobi

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied

JCF Field jacket
    Ted Baker shawl collar cardigan
    Old Navy henley
    Gustin Okayama Shadow selvedge
    Wolverine "1000 Mile Collection" Luke boot (made in Mexico DSW "exclusive", so not as good as the real deal US made boots, but better than the reviews floating around for the made in China ones. Actual Goodyear welted (mine has a couple small skipped stitches on the sole side) and leather isn't all that bad. Not thick, but not flimsy or corrected grain either).
    Last edited by Nandyn; April 9, 2019, 12:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Thanks guys! Today I'm playing hooky and staying home with the dogs all day in sweats.

Leave a comment:

• Ito
    replied
    Seconding everyone else. Nandyn, you are killing it in this thread and I love the inspiration. I'm going to try and snag some more shots so I can actually contribute.

Leave a comment:

• Ron
    replied
    Aren't you all tired of seeing the same pose by me? Where's all the suited people at?

Target's Good Fellow really nailed it with this chore blazer. Got it in store, but didn't see this one online last I checked. They have a brown one that's similar, but I didn't like seeing the stitching on the outside of the right breast for the inside pocket. Ugly.

JCF cord collar Polo
    Gustin Cone stretch selvedge
    J.Crew Ludlow suede CTBs w/DIY dubbing

Also got the "Stiff Collar Stay" collar support on under the polo collar. I'll do a mini review soon, but tl:dr it works really well and can be used on any collared shirt, no sewing required.
    I really enjoy your posts. I get some good inspiration and just wish I could put together outfits as well as you.

Looking forward to the review on the collar stays.

Leave a comment:

• Dapper_B
    replied
    Aren't you all tired of seeing the same pose by me? Where's all the suited people at?

Target's Good Fellow really nailed it with this chore blazer. Got it in store, but didn't see this one online last I checked. They have a brown one that's similar, but I didn't like seeing the stitching on the outside of the right breast for the inside pocket. Ugly.

JCF cord collar Polo

Also got the "Stiff Collar Stay" collar support on under the polo collar. I'll do a mini review soon, but tl:dr it works really well and can be used on any collared shirt, no sewing required.
    Dude, you are single handedly keeping this post alive...bravo!

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied

JCF cord collar Polo

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Originally posted by thedrake View Post
    That pin though
    He evolved from a flightless manicotti. Ramen.

Leave a comment:

• thedrake
    replied
    That pin though

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied
    Continuing the Me Me Me show.

Bruun & Stengade Vale blazigan (another thing I picked up in Iceland)
    Rodd & Gunn piped polo
    Gustin featherweight selvedge
    Frye Jones nubuck monks
    Flying Spaghetti Monster lapel pin.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied

Target Goodfellow herringbone work shirt
    JCF button down shirt
    H&M jeans
    AE Sea Island penny loafers
    Braided elastic belt from Amazon
    Suncloud Motorway sunglasses
    Last edited by Nandyn; April 2, 2019, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied

Back to work T.T
    Selected Homme merino blend cardigan (picked up for ~$8 in Reykjavik)
    Old Navy polo
    Gustin featherweight selvedge
    Combatant Gent suede monks
    Modded Invicta diver.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X