This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    Foodie - those shoes look fantastic. As for the pics, the wife took a 1 month vacation to visit here family in TX. I'm going down next week to visit her for a few days. Can't wait to visit Austin while I'm there.
    Don't forget to try some Texas BBQ!

Comment

I plan on going to Salt Lick since its not too far from Austin. I've seen it featured on several shows.

Comment

Salt lick = great bbq, but if you're in Austin, and up early enough try to go to Franklin's. They normally sell out by noon.

Comment

GUYS I'M NOT WEARING ANY EXPRESS TODAY

Also, forgive the absurd lighting; all pieces are either navy or white... there was no sun today so no natural light pic.

Blazer: A Hickey Freeman linen I thrifted for 7 and got tailored for 24
          Shirt: Van Heusen slim?
          Tie: J Crew
          Jeans: Guess

Literally kept getting stopped in the halls by random girls I didn't know to compliment me on my look. Not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
            GUYS I'M NOT WEARING ANY EXPRESS TODAY

Also, forgive the absurd lighting; all pieces are either navy or white... there was no sun today so no natural light pic.

Blazer: A Hickey Freeman linen I thrifted for 7 and got tailored for 24
            Shirt: Van Heusen slim?
            Tie: J Crew
            Jeans: Guess

Literally kept getting stopped in the halls by random girls I didn't know to compliment me on my look. Not bad.
            I hate you and your $7 Hickey Freeman... I want it. :-P Is that a cotton tie?

Comment

Thanks again fro the votes everyone. I have a few bright pairs of pants, and just decided to wear those that day while toning the rest down. Layering with a deep placket henley is probably one of my favorite looks.

Another similiar look, but with different colors.

Comment

Lance - Do you have a personal photographer that travels around with you?

Comment

Changed into a suit last night to take my wife out for her birthday at a steakhouse.

Suit: JCF Thompson
                  Shirt: CT
                  Tie: Penguin
                  Shoes: AE McAllisters (these are so slick; I don't wear black enough)

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                    Changed into a suit last night to take my wife out for her birthday at a steakhouse.

Suit: JCF Thompson
                    Shirt: CT
                    Tie: Penguin
                    Shoes: AE McAllisters (these are so slick; I don't wear black enough)
                    And you didn't invite us? Poor form... At least the suit looks good. :-)

Comment

Lance - Do you have a personal photographer that travels around with you?
                      I was wondering about this, too. I'm too embarrassed to ask my wife to do it, even though she's a photographer.

Comment

@Vicious - The girlfriend likes to take my camera whenver we wander around town during the day.

For reference:

@bj - Nice clean look, I have that same suit I believe. Sleeves look to be 0.5"-1" too long, other than that good stuff.

Comment

I plan on going to Salt Lick since its not too far from Austin. I've seen it featured on several shows.
                          I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've got a good friend (Aggie) that I visit about once each year, and this is my favorite place to eat while there. Jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                            And you didn't invite us? Poor form... At least the suit looks good. :-)
                            I didn't think you'd want to make the drive down from Plano

Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
                            I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've got a good friend (Aggie) that I visit about once each year, and this is my favorite place to eat while there. Jealous!
                            County Line is really good too.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              I was wondering about this, too. I'm too embarrassed to ask my wife to do it, even though she's a photographer.

Well, the girlfriend likes to take my camera with us when we wander around the city. Which tends to happen very often since it seems like there are more festivals than weekends in New Orleans.

So I have this following me around all day...tough life

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                                I didn't think you'd want to make the drive down from Plano.
                                You're in B/CS, aren't you? My dad lives there and I spent 2 years at A&M. I never need much of an excuse to visit. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X