• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    LAWYERED! Congrats!
    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

WIWY....

SuitSupply Napoli, Robert Talbott tie, Neiman Marcus shirt, floppy hat and funny robe, plus mom and dad. (Yes my dad is that much taller than me... 5'9" vs 6'6". If I didn't look like his mini-me and have all his weird personality/physical quirks, people might wonder....)

Congratulations! I assume you're now (or soo will be) in bar study mode. Just remember that they are trying to scare you. All you really have to do is study a reasonable amount and not be an idiot. Good luck!

Comment

@LesserBlackDog: congrats man! Ive been away for awhile and missed the news!

Comment

Originally posted by lesserblackdog View Post
          wiwy....

suitsupply napoli, robert talbott tie, neiman marcus shirt, floppy hat and funny robe, plus mom and dad. (yes my dad is that much taller than me... 5'9" vs 6'6". If i didn't look like his mini-me and have all his weird personality/physical quirks, people might wonder....)
          congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
            Bruschette, your Cosmos there (right?), is in that same circle. Pure sweetness! And yeah, get that sucker on a functioning band again and get it back into action, man!
            Cologne guy, I just put it back on the metal band (picture below). I'm not sure if I'll keep it like this. I think that a leather band looks nicer with the silver body and white face.

WIWY....
            Congratulations, Ben!

Comment

Me and the Mrs. today

Couldn't have worn a suit under my gown. WAAAAY too hot as it was.

Shirt: JCF
              Pants: Gap
              Tie: The Tie Bar
              Shoes: AE Chester
              Last edited by MarkB; May 11, 2013, 05:00 PM.
              Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Congratulations to Ben and all the other graduates.

Bruschetta - I think it looks better with a brown leather band as well.

Finally decided to wear my new Bourbon McAlisters.

shirt - Club Monaco
                pants - Bonobos
                jacket - Hickey Freeman
                tie - BR Factory
                shoes - AE McAlister
                watch - Omega PO2500

Comment

Vicious, that's the best outfit that you've ever posted. (The heel on your socks still shouldn't show. )

Comment

Originally posted by Eric F View Post
                    Heading out for drinks in a bit. Warm night here in socal - perfect for going sockless in suede wingtips.

Kensington (I've come to realize this thing doesn't fit that well in the waist - but it's my only navy jacket, so it'll have to do for now)
                    JCF gingham
                    BR
                    Aston Grey
                    Orient
                    Eric, the color combination is fantastic and even tho the x pattern tug is clearly visible, I like the overall look. Could always just wear it open.

Comment

MarkB, congratulations! A graduation gown beats the hell out of a jacket any day.

Vicious, those bourbon Mcallisters are the jam! I'm pretty sure my "to buy" list just got rearranged.

Comment

Been a while! Headed out to dinner with some friends. Trying out some new items including a Lands End linen jacket (love it) and some thrifted Alden shell PTBs.

jacket - Lands End tailored fit
                        shirt - Lands End tailored fit
                        jeans - JCrew selvedge
                        shoes - Alden #990
                        watch - Swiss Army

Comment

Originally posted by Lukeduke View Post
                          some thrifted Alden shell PTBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                            Haha yeah I'm pretty excited about these. I picked them up for $25 and they fit about perfect. I took them to my local cobbler who replaced the heels, but said the soles were original and were in good shape. He shined up the uppers, but I feel like they need some additional TLC. I plan on purchasing some Venetian shoe cream and trying to work out those creases. These have become a bit of a project of mine. Any other suggestions for reconditioning these are certainly welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukeduke View Post
                              Haha yeah I'm pretty excited about these. I picked them up for $25 and they fit about perfect. I took them to my local cobbler who replaced the heels, but said the soles were original and were in good shape. He shined up the uppers, but I feel like they need some additional TLC. I plan on purchasing some Venetian shoe cream and trying to work out those creases. These have become a bit of a project of mine. Any other suggestions for reconditioning these are certainly welcome.
                              Fantastic! They look great to me as they are. You now have a pair of shoes that you can pass on through generations!

Comment

Keeping things casually bummish for mother's day.

Target henley
                                514s
                                Odin x Target Jacket
                                Tod's Chukka

Comment

Working...
                                X