Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shomas, nice monks. I'm coming around to the style...

Bj, blazer looks great.

JCrew chino
    TH shirt (thrifted)
    LE knit tie
    Stafford wingtips

Comment

Jacket: Zara - just got it; picked it up while I was in SanFran this weekend because it was colder than I thought it would be... unfortunately had to pay full price for it but it fits damn well if I say so myself
      Jeans: Express
      Scoop neck: Pacsun

This and my black jeans signal the return of black to my wardrobe, I think.

Also sorry for not having time to post feedback recently, but rest assured, you all look very dapper :P

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
        Yes, the app is Pic Stitch. Works well.

Thanks for the feedback. I was inspired to wear the seersucker from the thread day before yesterday. Matt, you need someone to bring you one from the Tie Bar! $15 for the polka dot knit... Anyone going to the UK soon?

Today:

LE Linen/cotton blazer
        Tie Bar
        Shirt thrifted from a brand I will not name for shame but whose eponymous businessman says "you're fired"
        JC linen pants (eBayed for a steal)
        AE Elgins
        This looks very sharp - I like the blazer a lot and the color of the tie is great (and don't feel bad - you thrifted it, so you put no money at all into the pocket of that awful man).

Comment

Shomas, nice monks. I'm coming around to the style...

Bj, blazer looks great.

JCrew chino
          TH shirt (thrifted)
          LE knit tie
          Stafford wingtips
          This looks outstanding.
          "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I like this pose. So sue me. .

Comment

I've been really liking BB's looks lately.

I was going basic/casual today but it was a bit chilly when I got outside so I grabbed the blazer.

Last edited by Vicious49; May 2, 2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Sure, but if your personal style happens to be better than mine, please do tell me when I look awful!
                I'll graciously accept your compliment.

BB, the last two outfits are very nice. I really like the gingham shirt.

Vicious, The last outfit is great.

A general comment to all posters: wear socks!

Mikey, if I dressed like that in high school, maybe I would have taken two women to the prom. How'd that go by the way? You need to update that thread!

Comment

Yeah, RIGHT that was general. Heh I like not wearing socks. And it's 72 degrees.

Comment

The only shoes I don't wear socks with is my Sperrys sometimes. Besides that, I wear the no-show socks with most of my other shoes so it gives it that 'sockless' look.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                      A general comment to all posters: wear socks!
                      If it's above 85º, I refuse I'll probably go 4 months without wearing socks.

Comment

I can't stand going sockless. My feet just get sweaty and then clammy. I always wear no-show loafer socks with my mocs and low-cut sneakers. Much more comfortable IMO.
                        Last edited by LesserBlackDog; May 2, 2013, 01:54 PM.
                        Ben

Comment

"Sockless" is really just no-shows for me too.

Comment

Sockless is fine as long as you've got some washable insoles.
                            Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. ~Twain

Comment

Originally posted by DXLi View Post
                              Sockless is fine as long as you've got some washable insoles.
                              Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                              If it's above 85º, I refuse I'll probably go 4 months without wearing socks.
                              Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              The only shoes I don't wear socks with is my Sperrys sometimes. Besides that, I wear the no-show socks with most of my other shoes so it gives it that 'sockless' look.
                              Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                              Yeah, RIGHT that was general. Heh I like not wearing socks. And it's 72 degrees.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, gentlemen. Bruschetta, I'm quite surprised that you did not like the seersucker and polka dot tie post -- did I need a louder shirt?

Yoyorobbo, you asked about the watch. I don't collect them, or really know anything about them, so I only have two -- one for brown shoes and one for black shoes. This one came with a black rubber band and I swapped it for a brown leather band from Michael's (for $2, I think). The watch itself was from a Jackthreads sale that Joe posted on the main site. I got it for about $50, and am really happy with it for that price. The price on the website is laughable. Here it is: http://www.breedwatches.com/product.php?id=102807

Comment

Working...
                                X