This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
    Spring is in the air everywhere i look around. Which means I dont know what socks are any longer, unless im on a basketball court.

Todays Stylings:

[img][/img]

This is a good look MaxMan. I need to become a little more brave with my shoe colors. I have two pairs of top-siders, blue and brown. The blue ones get a lot of run but the browns hardly get any. You made the brown look great with this get up, I would have played it safe and worn the blue... and it would have been blan, with no pop.

Comment

From Saturday...

Shirt: Bonobos
      Shorts: Merona
      Shoes: Eastland Mocs

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Started out sunny, but quickly became cloudy/rainy. Luckily I was able to avoid any real puddles.

Shirt: JCF
        Pants: BR
        Belt: JCF
        Shoes: Clark's
        Watch: Citizen
        Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
          Max, looking good. Sweater weather sounds good. Jake, the green gingham is nice.

Trying out the app everybody's using.

JC Seersucker
          Thrifted shirt
          Tie Bar Tie
          Thrifted Bostonian loafers
          Looking good BB. That ties looks great with that suit.

I've been wondering how everyone is doing their images this way. I'm fairly new/clueless to the whole posting images online. What app did you use? Also, I do all of my browsing on my phone. I hope my images aren't taking up the whole monitor. I never even though about that.

Comment

I think the app is Pic Stitch.

Speaking of....

JCF shirt, GAP jacket, Target pants, MT Silversmith belt, J&M shoes, Hamilton watch
            Ben

Comment

@BenR - I've got that same GAP jacket. It's a great solid spring/fall piece.

Comment

@Lesser- Thanks, that will save a bunch of space.

Comment

Is that the "avocado" canvas jacket from Gap that I'm in love with, that looks absolutely killer on you? haha How's the fit on it, in terms of sleeve length as compared to your usual size, or what not? Size up/down, true-to-size?
                  Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  I think the app is Pic Stitch.

Speaking of....

JCF shirt, GAP jacket, Target pants, MT Silversmith belt, J&M shoes, Hamilton watch

Comment

Originally posted by Sandpointe View Post
                    This is a good look MaxMan. I need to become a little more brave with my shoe colors. I have two pairs of top-siders, blue and brown. The blue ones get a lot of run but the browns hardly get any. You made the brown look great with this get up, I would have played it safe and worn the blue... and it would have been blan, with no pop.
                    He's wearing blue pants. You don't want to wear blue shoes with that. It's not really being brave by wearing brown shoes with that outfit. It's not really a rule, but good sense. You don't wear grey shoes with grey pants or red shoes with red pants, etc. The only ones I'd say you can get away with doing that to are brown and black. Besides those 2, I can't think of any where you want the shoes matching the pants.

And yes, the app is pic stitch. My wife told me about it and I thought it looked much cleaner than putting 2 or 3 separate pics up that take up more space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wcobos95 View Post
                      Is that the "avocado" canvas jacket from Gap that I'm in love with, that looks absolutely killer on you? haha How's the fit on it, in terms of sleeve length as compared to your usual size, or what not? Size up/down, true-to-size?
                      Yeah, that's the one. The fit is slightly boxy so I ended up sizing down to get the snug fit I was going for. It's a very traditional cut denim jacket, so quite short in the body with fairly long sleeves. With my normal size, the sleeves were a bit too long and I would probably have had to cuff them a bit.
                      Ben

Comment

I appreciate the response, man. Good info...I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger at 35% off, or wait for a 40%, or clearance...(since stupidly hot Florida is barely allowing me to layer, already)

Comment

Originally posted by Wcobos95 View Post
                          I appreciate the response, man. Good info...I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger at 35% off, or wait for a 40%, or clearance...(since stupidly hot Florida is barely allowing me to layer, already)
                          You're still layering? I gave up on that a month ago, maybe longer.

Comment

Luckily, when I leave my house for work at 6:30am, it's still under 75 degrees, so this allows me to look good, and comfy in layers for the walk to my car, the car ride, and the walk from car to my job. haha
                            Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                            You're still layering? I gave up on that a month ago, maybe longer.

Comment

@Lesser: Dig those J&Ms (imagine that), and always love seeing that Hammy. I like what you did there with the multi-colored shirt too. It really sparks with the otherwise mostly earth/neutral palette. Cool beans, doooode.

Comment

Shirt - Gap Slim
                                Tie - Thrifted
                                Jeans - Levis 511
                                Last edited by TheNPSter; May 1, 2013, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X