• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fey View Post

I wanted to cheer myself up this Friday, so something goofy

Comment

Originally posted by yoyorobbo View Post
      Uhm... congratulations? Or... condolences? Hope all is OK and you're just enjoying some tuneage of your choice. If things in RL are mimicking art, then sorry bud. Hang tight.
      While I appreciate the concern, George Jones died today. Thus the choice. All is well in the RL.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
        Taking pictures of oneself is really awkward.

Perry Ellis linen cotton (want to take the lining out; it's thrifted, so why not try it? Anyone tried this?)

Merona shirt

Sperrys
        Really really like this look.

Comment

shirt - JCrew secret wash
          jeans - BR Factory
          shoes - AE Pierpoint
          blazer - BR
          pocket square - theknottery

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
            While I appreciate the concern, George Jones died today. Thus the choice. All is well in the RL.
            Ahhh... got it. Makes perfect sense then. RIP, GJ.

Comment

Smoooooooooooove, Vicious. Getting those sweet AE saddles into the action right away, eh? Nice! And I take it that's the linen blend blazer from BR? The one you swapped the full cotton for, right? Liking it much better? Same? Different animal altogether?

Comment

Here you go, ya vultures.

Comment

Shirt: CT Pink Microcheck Poplin
                  Tie: Tie Bar knit
                  Tie Bar: Tie bar brushed rose gold 1.5"
                  Pants: Banana Republic Slim Fit
                  Watch: Orient Mako
                  Shoes: Sebago Chocolate Brown Suede Penny Loafers
                  Socks: Happy Socks

Comment

Yoyorobbo - I figured this one would be better for the spring/summer. It's a bit lighter color and you can see the weave/pattern is a bit different. Other than that, it's like any other BR blazer.

Pratyk - I like that tie.

Shomas - Improving on the beard I see.

Comment

I'm not going to ask, I'm going to demand you grow that beard when the time comes Shomas! We need some class around here

Comment

We had a sunny morning for once so I dressed for spring. Pink Brooks Brothers button down, tan and pink sport coat, burgundy suitcase, burgundy boots. The colors are off due to the sun: the boots are really a dark burgundy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                          Here you go, ya vultures.

YEESSSSSSSHHHHH...!!! Thanks for playing along, bud. Now shave that crap... it's Spring, for the love of Mike!

@Vicious: Cool. I bet the linen blend is gonna be sweet all the way through the Summer.

@pratyk: I too dig that tie, as well as those loafers. Kewwwwwwl!

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                            I'm not going to ask, I'm going to demand you grow that beard when the time comes Shomas! We need some class around here
                            Several years ago, after I forewent shaving for the entirety of my last semester of law school, I shaved my massive grizzly beard into something a lot like that. As you might imagine, the wife was not a fan. More importantly, I can assure you that my employers, who tolerated my beard for the most part, would not be amused if I came to the office looking like that - protestations of classiness notwithstanding. Maybe if I bag it and become a hipster bartender...

Comment

My first ever WIWT! A casual day at the office...

Sweater: Target
                              Shirt: JCP OCBD
                              Belt: Dockers
                              Chinos: J. Crew Urban Slim (Although you can't see much of them here, I really like the color IRL)
                              Hard to see watch: Timex on craft store leather band
                              Can't See Shoes: Stafford Camlin Boots
                              http://tinypic.com/r/f2muyo/5

Comment

Sometimes you just feel like wearing black shoes; even with black(ish) jeans.

Blazer: BR cotton
                                Shirt: LE OCBD (thrifted - thanks to some fine chap with the initials *JDH* - John Do'H! maybe?)
                                Tie: Wembley silk knit
                                Belt: BR leather
                                Jeans: JCF black wash
                                Socks: JCF
                                Shoes: J&M Greenwich (thrifted)
                                Watch: Invicta 8926A
                                Fragrance: Thierry Mugler A*Men

Comment

Working...
                                X