Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
    My first WIWT post....

Title: Classic on a Budget
    Shirt: Gap Oxford
    Jeans: Levis
    Belt: Target
    Sunglasses: Old Navy
    Shoes: LEC Desert Boots

Nice! This is pretty much identical to what I wear to work (super-casual) every day when I'm not in the field.

Comment

Yesterday

Today

IMG tags are really annoying, I can resize images to 200H and then do 350H and they both show the same size....grr.
      Last edited by shad0w4life; April 25, 2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
        IMG tags are really annoying, I can resize images to 200H and then do 350H and they both show the same size....grr.
        What do you mean? You can't alter the size of an image within the [img] tags.

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
          What do you mean? You can't alter the size of an image within the [img] tags.
          If the forum supports all BB tags, you should be able to.

Comment

Yeah I can't alter image size so if I have a 800x1000 I can't force it to display as a 300x450 to keep the resolution nice but not take up an entire monitor.
            So I get to play with photo buckets resize to find one that doesn't display as tiny.

Comment

The option to spoiler tag something [spoiler] ... [/spoiler] would be great too. Other forums (notably SF) seem to have that.

Comment

J Crew chino Ludlow suit
                Merona shirt
                Knottery grenadine
                AE PAs

Comment

shad0w4life... Details on the suits?

Comment

Suits are Dragon Inside MTM
                    Orange Gingham is NattyShirts/ Magnanni Shoes

White Shirt is CT non iron and tie is the tiebar Skyfall knockoff / AE Fifth Ave's

@BB What colour do they describe that as Stone or Khaki...I want a slim lapel suit that colour.

Comment

Originally posted by MattRicketts View Post
                      Nice! This is pretty much identical to what I wear to work (super-casual) every day when I'm not in the field.
                      Thank you. Yeah, I work in the fashion industry but it's a casual office here in LA so it's pretty flexible. Some days I dress up, some days I'm in the middle like this, other days I'm even more casual. It's pretty nice.
                      "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                        Changed for a night out
                        Awesome loafers, what brand are they?
                        "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Ugh, man, I love that suit- but it looks like it's sold out or discontinued or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                            @BB What colour do they describe that as Stone or Khaki...I want a slim lapel suit that colour.
                            It's called "wheat" -- looks like they've got images of it up on the site, but you can't choose it from the menu. I imagine this means they're not selling this color this year. (Might be back next year, though). If you want it, just search for "j crew wheat" and you'll find plenty of sizes on eBay. Sometimes you can get them pretty cheap.

Comment

Cheapo prep. Tho I think I made a mistake by wearing the desert boots with the jacket.

Shirt: JCP Stafford
                              Jacket: Also, JCP Stafford.
                              Chino: BR Emerson
                              Shoes: Clark's CDB
                              Pocket Square: Men's Warehouse

Comment

Another super casual day on campus.

Shirt: Target
                                Pants: Gap Outlet
                                Socks: JCF
                                Shoes: pro-keds
                                Watch: Weekender w/ $5 Zulu strap via eBay