Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't figure how to wear this color of the Kensington. Ah well.

Comment

@yoyorobbo Thanks man! I think my next purchase will be that watch since I only have a timex weekender in a black strap; good to hear you speak so highly of it too. But I believe these are the newest ones, the "broken in khakis" they have a ton of colors, I bought mine in mid-march when they were running a sale..kinda regret not getting another pair but I really like them. The material feels great and the cut is slim too, I wouldn't pay full retail for em though since Gap runs sales it seems like 4 days a week haha

Comment

@Jake101 - If that's the gray Kensington, do you have some details? I'm trying to decide if I want it but on the website it looks almost white. How light/dark would you say it is? They've never had it in the stores around here to see it. I have the other two and really like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Montag311 View Post
          @Jake101 - If that's the gray Kensington, do you have some details? I'm trying to decide if I want it but on the website it looks almost white. How light/dark would you say it is? They've never had it in the stores around here to see it. I have the other two and really like them.
          I havent seen the picture online, but the grey Kensington is VERY light. I'd say it would be what most stores would call stone if it were pants.
          Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
            I havent seen the picture online, but the grey Kensington is VERY light. I'd say it would be what most stores would call stone if it were pants.
            I agree. I like to wear it with jeans.

Comment

It's somewhere between white and a pale blue.
              Yup. Has a blue-ish tinge

Comment

@Jake: It looks nice with that shirt, man. I'd probably pair it with some dark denim jeans. Not that your pants choice is bad there, I just have a feeling that some real dark jeans would contrast nicely with the stone/grey look of that blazer.

I too wish they had it locally at my Targets. I'd most likely own it if they did.

Comment

Casual relaxed Sunday.

Shirt: L.E.C
                  Jeans: 514
                  Belt: JCF
                  Socks: Clean Socks
                  Shoes: Converse

Comment

JoeG, that shirt looks great on you.

BenR, I love the tie. That is my favorite shade of burgundy/red.

Comment

Jake - The Kensington looks a bit tight on you. I'd probably wear it unbuttoned.

Comment

Took the wife to DC today to see the cherry blossoms.

Comment

@vicious- what are the shoes? Don't think I've seen them before in your wiwt posts.

Comment

@Vicious--That is a beautiful watch. I'm also interested in the shoes. I'm trying to decide whether to go with loafers, drivers, or bucks for the summer and those look like contenders.
                            Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Those are the BR ones from this season. I picked them up during the F&F sale a month or two back but had to wait until it warmed up to wear them.

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=326063022

The watch is Christopher Ward. It was one of their earlier models.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                The watch is Christopher Ward. It was one of their earlier models.
                                That's an automatic or quartz? I've heard good things about them but no first hand experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X