Clear All

Blazer: Brooks Brothers
    Shirt: Uniqlo
    Tie, tie bar & pocket square: The Tie Bar
    Pants: Uniqlo
    Shoes: Florhseim Haviland

Critique always welcome.

Comment

great looking blazer- I have a fitz one that looks similar-wish BB made more milano blazers
      eBay id-> Mr.k215

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
        Piperty, looks great! I'm surprised I like that tie, but I do - it almost reads as camo at a quick glance. I'm curious about what knot do you use to tie your ties. I have a few with very thick material that require a small knot, but I haven't been totally happy with a four-in-hand in those cases.
        Thanks for the comment! That's funny, because I made the comment to a student that it was my "spring camo" tie. I used a four-in-hand on this one. That's my go-to knot, though I use a Pratt knot occasionally.

Comment

@Kevbo
          Thanks, it's an eBay find from their Golden Fleece line. I'm still not sure about the shoulders on it, just hoping they'll relax a bit with wear.

Comment

Looking great Shomas, like those brown balmorals a lot!

Bad pictures today...

Cardigan - Topman
            Tie - some cheap one
            Shirt - H&M
            Grey jeans - H&M

Comment

Went pretty simple today since I knew I was going in to BR to try some clothes on. It's easier when you don't have a bunch of layers you have to take off.

Comment

Actually had weather where a sweater was possible today here in S. FL.

Shirt: JCF
                Sweater: Thrifted cotton/cashmere
                Pants: Denizen (Levi's for target, A Pre-dappered pickup from over a year ago)
                Tie: JCF cotton knit
                Shoes (not shown): Clark's beeswax DB
                Countryside Man of Letters

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                  Went pretty simple today since I knew I was going in to BR to try some clothes on. It's easier when you don't have a bunch of layers you have to take off.

Is that another JCF shirt? I have the same one. I am a huge fan of their soft wash slim fits.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                    Is that another JCF shirt? I have the same one. I am a huge fan of their soft wash slim fits.
                    It is. I really love their soft wash shirts too. I own about 4 of them I think.

Comment

It is. I really love their soft wash shirts too. I own about 4 of them I think.
                      I think I bought 4 the las time I was in there. I have a B&M really close, so I go in at least once a month to scan the clearance rack (I have pulled 3-4 of them out of there for ~$15).

Comment

Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                        I think I bought 4 the las time I was in there. I have a B&M really close, so I go in at least once a month to scan the clearance rack (I have pulled 3-4 of them out of there for ~$15).
                        I have one about 8 miles from me but I don't go in there as often. I've only found 1 shirt that cheap.

Comment

Heard *that*! Pain in the @$$ continually taking-on/putting-on coat/sweater/shirt/etc when trying a bunch of stuff on. I went totally minimal today (white v-neck tee and jeans) under my pea coat, so I could do the same thing, Vicious.

Comment

Starting to warm up a bit here, but wanted to rock my new jacket.

Shirt: Heritage/Forever 21 (eyeroll...)
                            Jeans: Levi's 511
                            Tie: Vintage
                            Tie bar: ....the tie bar
                            Jacket: Gap
                            Belt: Target

Comment

@josh- I like the jacket- I've been eyeing those myself... I've always thought taller guys pull those field jackets off better than most others. I've been wondering what those 1" tie bars look like on real people

Comment

hhAH @shomas...Yikes is right. Impossible to look "stylish" when trying to snowboard

Comment

Working...
                                X