X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortandneat
    replied
    Good morning chaps, first time posting here and I am prepared to receive your feedback.

Monday: Curry & Paxton shades. L/S pique policy from La Redoute, Gap chinos, Converse hi-tops, Jack Wolfskin rucksack and a second Go foldable backpack (I'm finishing up a piece of research and returning 30 library books in stages). Mondaine watch, same one every day.

Today: Next field jacket, John Smedley cardigan, Linea chambray shirt, Esprit belt, Nudie jeans, battered and beloved Barbour boots and backpacks as previously. Wireless headphones by Sony (playing Blue Lines by Massive Attack).

I'm aware that these brands are mainly European and may be unfamiliar, happy to chat about them.
    Last edited by Shortandneat; July 31, 2019, 06:28 PM. Reason: Autocorrect horrors

Leave a comment:

• Nandyn
    replied

Old Navy floral shirt
    Old Navy shorts
    AE Sea Island penny loafers
    Modded Invicta

Leave a comment:

• Useknifeonly
    replied
    Just some more, out to dinner tonight.

Shirt: Stafford OCBD
    Pants: BR
    Blazer: Suitsupply
    Shoes: Velasca

A side note, first pair I bought from those guys and I'm really looking forward to buying a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Useknifeonly
    replied
    Vacation on the east coast, I have been more and more leaning to single pleat trousers as my go to outside of suiting.

Pants: Suitsupply
    Shirt: BR
    Shoes: Velasca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
    What boots are you wearing? Those are gorgeous.
    They are these Lof & Tung Albanel's in Tobacco Suede: https://www.skoaktiebolaget.com/coll...-tobacco-suede

I will say that the quality is top notch. I own lower end GYW shoes up to Carmina from a price range. These slot is very close to the top if not the top for shoes now. The stitching is superb and the sole doesn't stick out a ton like AE shoes do. These also filled a hole in my wardrobe where I want a pair of suede chelseas I could throw on and go that work with everything.

The only downside right now is that the rubber on the heel feels soft. It doesn't feel as sturdy as some other shoes but this is a minor complaint. I love these things and will buy more L&T shoes in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Alex.C
    replied
    Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Warm outside but freezing in the office. Didn’t realize my cardigan was buttoned wrong for like an hour...

What boots are you wearing? Those are gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied
    It’s a Suitsupply Havana jacket I’ve had for a little while and some Target chinos.

Leave a comment:

• pmestrad
    replied
    Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Mildly patriotic
    What suit is this?

Leave a comment:

• JBarwick
    replied
    Warm outside but freezing in the office. Didn’t realize my cardigan was buttoned wrong for like an hour...

Leave a comment:

• theskillets
    replied
    99 degrees in Denver today.

Blazer: Bonobos Unconstructed Italian Blazer
    Shirt: Nordstroms Rack
    Trousers: The Tie Bar wool trousers
    Shoes: Allen Edmonds

Leave a comment:

• LesserBlackDog
    replied

Mildly patriotic

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] great look/style! And if learning about witchcraft is your thing, be sure to give Aaron Mahnke's podcast Unobscured a listen. The podcast is all about the Salem witch trials. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

How'd that go?
    Fantastic! There was a bit too much volume from the live musician but we had a great time even without Mr. Antisocial.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] great look/style! And if learning about witchcraft is your thing, be sure to give Aaron Mahnke's podcast Unobscured a listen. The podcast is all about the Salem witch trials. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
    (and we get to meet Mrs. Dappered while we're there, I'm so nervous!!)
    How'd that go?

Leave a comment:

• Ito
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
    Thanks! I didn't wear it for awhile even though I've had it for several years because the sleeves were too long, but I decided to wash/dry it on hot to shrink it and it turned out perfectly.
    Glad this worked out for you. It looks slick.
    I have short arms for my size so pretty much everything I buy has sleeves that are too long.

Leave a comment:

• armedferret
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
    [MENTION=15101]armedferret[/MENTION] Man I love those suede chukkas. Bonus: you pull off that hat quite nicely, wish I were in the same boat.
    Thanks brother! I think it's the universe's way of apologizing for the hair genetics, since it's all disappearing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X