X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while so i'll just post the last 4 outfits I've worn:

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

@Mikey - nope, not resin-coated. Just regular old dark denim.

I'll give this WIWT thing a second go...

More casualness round these parts, we've got a bit of a random heat wave going on here so I'm doing the whole shorts-in-February thing while I had the chance. Now that I think of it, though, I don't think I've ever seen shorts anywhere in this thread. That may be a bad sign for today's attire....but it was just too dang hot for any sort of pants today.

The app makes me include a third picture but there wasn't anything else clothing-related, so I took a picture of the clear skies by campus to back up my warm weather claim, haha.

Shorts - J.Crew
      Shirt - BR (seeing the picture, I'm realizing its not the best fit. Might need to take it to the tailor when I have time)
      Shoes - standard Sperry's...more classy footwear. This is definitely my weak point.

Also, apologies for the messy background. We just got back from a trip and the putting-things-away process is going slow.

Comment

Originally posted by mjs2103 View Post
        It's been a while so i'll just post the last 4 outfits I've worn:

Big fan of the third link you posted in particular! Nice.

Comment

Driving Hat: Banana Republic
          Shirt: Modern Tailor
          Tie: J-Crew
          Sweater: Target
          Watch: Fossil
          Jeans: Perry Ellis
          Belt: Gap?
          Socks: Brooks Brothers
          Shoes: Hawkings McGill
          Last edited by JoeG; February 27, 2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Guys with the BR Navy birdseye - is it really a 3 button? How does it fit compared to other BR tailored suiting/blazers? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff4 View Post
              Guys with the BR Navy birdseye - is it really a 3 button? How does it fit compared to other BR tailored suiting/blazers? Thanks.
              It is a 3 button, but it rolls to 2. I honestly forget that there's a third. It fits the same as the two other BR Tailored Fit cotton blazers I have (charcoal micro-houndstooth and gray herringbone)

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm going to bite the next time a code drops it to a reasonable amount.

Comment

I actually think the BR Birdseye fits a little tighter than other BR sport coats I've tried on. Not a lot, but a little tighter.

Comment

This was earlier today.

Comment

Joe - I love that tie and the newsboy cap.

Comment

Me today:

Sport coat: BR
                        Shirt, pants, watch strap: J Crew
                        Pocket square: Kent Wang
                        Socks: Uniqlo
                        Shoes: AE

Comment

I might have to do a blazer today since it seems like that's what everyone's been posting on here lately.

Comment

Bruschetta wanted me to pass along what he was wearing today. He said it was a warm day in Scotland so he decided to go with this:

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              Bruschetta wanted me to pass along what he was wearing today.
                              Vicious49, thank you. I've often felt that denim overalls were underutilized in classic menswear. Notice that I took the time to roll the legs; many of you could learn from that level of attention to detail.

I changed into a more subtle outfit after my ironic morning hipster pub crawl.

Looking at these pictures has shown me that my weight loss is fairly visible. This coat no longer fits. Also, those chinos will likely be tossed soon. I have never had a pair of pants fade as fast as these Bonobos chinos.
                              Last edited by bruschetta; February 28, 2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                Bruschetta wanted me to pass along what he was wearing today. He said it was a warm day in Scotland so he decided to go with this:

The fact that the people in the background aren't wide eyed is alarming...it's like they are used to seeing it!

Comment

Working...
                                X