Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @foodie ill do my best. Weathers terrible and pretty much any color is pea cocking where I am.

Sweater jcp
    Shirt lec
    Pant br
    Boots sebago
    Watch bulova with random band

Comment

Jake it looks like you have some shirt bulk or something under your sweater, your left shoulder(left side in pic) has some lines in it. Might be too tight, looks like the neck opening is stretching too.

Comment

Catching up. I'm only commenting on the WIWT pictures that caught my eye:

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
        Nice.

Originally posted by Matt Sasco View Post

Maybe a bit too monochrome, but you decide.
        I decide that it is not too monochrome. I like it.

Originally posted by A3M0N View Post
        You look 100% better now that there's no visible tshirt. This is a solid, traditional outfit.

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
        I like everything but the socks. The green, blue, and black palette of the socks does not go with the other colours in your outfit. That being said, this is great.

Originally posted by Matt Sasco View Post
        Tie - no idea, from a discount shop
        The best thing about this outfit is the tie. It may not be expensive, but the purple knit is fun.

Comment

Thanks, Bruschetta. The socks actually have no black - just a very dark blue, but I was somewhat dubious about the green. Meh, they didn't show much anyway.

Today's action:

Shirt (and watchband): J Crew
          Sweater: Uniqlo
          Pants: JCF
          Shoes: AE
          Glasses: Shuron (not sure if I've ID'd them before, but they truly are my key accessory, so I suppose I should)

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
            Jake it looks like you have some shirt bulk or something under your sweater, your left shoulder(left side in pic) has some lines in it. Might be too tight, looks like the neck opening is stretching too.
            I think the sweater size looks right but it seems to me there does need to be some adjusting there. Might be as simple as straightening up the shirt underneath and realigning the sweater a bit.

Comment

MJS - I like that tie

Foodie - Looking good as usual

Jake - Not digging this one that much. Something with the sweater looks off

Shomas - The last few looks have been something simple that I would usually wear.

Comment

Not sure what I've already posted here or haven't. I'm probably going to start repeating stuff here soon as there's only so many clothes in my wardrobe.

Sweater - BR
                Pants - Bonobos
                Shoes - AE McTavish
                Jacket - Nordstrom
                Watch - VSA

Comment

1/28
                  Suit: Banana Republic
                  Shirt: BR
                  Tie: BR
                  Cardigan: BR
                  Shoes: BR

1/29
                  Sorry did not take full body pic
                  Suit: BR
                  Shirt: Bar III
                  Tie: Marc New York
                  Shoes: Hugo Boss single monk

Comment

Honestly my picture taking skills just suck.

Every pic I post looks better in real life lol. Try not to be too harsh

those are just wrinkles from my shirt... the sweater is actually quite loose.
                    Last edited by Jake101; January 30, 2013, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Very casual today on account of a snow storm, I just finished shoveling before taking these pics.
                      Shirt: JCF
                      Pants: Kohls (super cheap, usual fit great but they're pretty stretched out right now from shoveling...)
                      Boots: Thorogood

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
                        Honestly my picture taking skills just suck.

Every pic I post looks better in real life lol. Try not to be too harsh
                        I know exactly how you feel.

Originally posted by Mycatdjs View Post

1/28
                        Suit: Banana Republic
                        Shirt: BR
                        Tie: BR
                        Shoes: BR
                        I like this. It would be much better without the cardigan.

Comment

It's cold in SoCal bro!

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                          I know exactly how you feel.

I like this. It would be much better without the cardigan.

Comment

@Shomas - Are those AE Neumora's? Did you get them through any kind of deal?

My desire for a pair of double monks has been increasing over the past year... it's at a tipping point. Wondering your thought on them? My Strand in 9D fits perfect; any idea on how the Neumora's compare?

Comment

@jeff4, they are Neumoras. I got them from ebay - they are indistinguishable from new, which is good, because I didn't get much of a deal on them. I usually wear a 9.5 or a 10, depending on the shoe. These are 10s and they are a little big on me, but with an insole (which I put in all of my shoes anyway), it's not a problem. I understand that they do run somewhat big, so you should err on the side of smaller if you're unsure. The color on them is amazing - the photo doesn't really do it justice. I think they will continue to look great as they get a little bit of wear on them as well. The shape is great and I think they look great on me. I know some people aren't big fans, but I don't regret picking them up at all.

Comment

Shirt - LEC
                                Chinos - Frank&Oak
                                Boots - LEC

Comment

Working...
                                X