X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Sasco View Post
    Cheers, here are they on imgur, hope it works this time

I don't get anything this time. I've always used photobucket. You might want to wait for some more opinions to chime in to see if others are having issues viewing your pics as well.

Comment

@ matt - i edited your links for you. you had links to the page not the image.
      My cocktail videos >

Comment

Damn, okay. Would be nice to delete these shenanigans, and not just my posts

Comment

Thanks tdig, indeed, I used the normal link, not the direct one. Now I look like a noob to this forum stuff when in fact I'm not Again, thanks, maybe you could edit out the previous couple posts as well?

Comment

@Vicious - Haha. Yes, we are both wearing the same cardigan. And we both wore it well. So kudos to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              followed by 1 of me all bundled up ready to head out. It's in the single digits today if you account for the wind chill.

Peacoat - JCrew Factory - $75
              Cashmere Scarf - LastCall - $35
              Gloves - RL - $25
              Nice! I have that same exact scarf from Last Call, but have yet to wear it. I've been going mostly with the burgundy/"wine" cashmere one from BR (along with the matching skully), as I have yet to find a cashmere watchcap that I like (fit & price, that is) to go with the scarf. Had my eye on a camel-colored one in Nordstroms clearance/sale, but passed - still looking. Last Call (near me) didn't have any caps/hats left. Bummer.

Regardless, nice look, Vicious. And I'm not just saying that because it looks like my typical morning stand-at-the-bus-stop-with-the-kiddos look. No, really. Good look!

Comment

I pair orange and blue a ton Matt so I def like it. Go Illini.

Comment

Shirt: LEC
                  Pants: J Crew Factory
                  Sweater: J Crew
                  Shoes: Hanover
                  Socks: H&M

Comment

DAT BEARD

Just regular business casual:

Bonobos pants
                    BR shirt
                    Alfani Cardigan
                    JCF tie
                    Allen Edmonds Kenilworth

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                      DAT BEARD

Just regular business casual:

Bonobos pants
                      BR shirt
                      Alfani Cardigan
                      JCF tie
                      Allen Edmonds Kenilworth
                      How slim are those Bonobos pants? Are they slimmer than BR Tailored slim? I just bought my first Bonobos pants but they're golf pants and I'm wondering if the other pants fit the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                        Just regular business casual
                        +1 Approval.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaygolf View Post
                          How slim are those Bonobos pants? Are they slimmer than BR Tailored slim? I just bought my first Bonobos pants but they're golf pants and I'm wondering if the other pants fit the same.
                          Hey Sanjay those are the bonobos regular straight fit chinos. To give you an idea, I wear 31x32 vintage straight BR and 30x32 bonobos.

Comment

@ Foodie - The knot on that tie looks a little bulky, tbh. Otherwise all good.
                            Ben

Comment

Still getting the hang of taking pics of myself in a mirror:
                              Jacket: Gap, Cardigan: J.Crew, Shirt and Pants: Target, Boots: Epaulet x Thorogood. Pants are maroon, hard to tell in the pics.

Last edited by hamm23; January 24, 2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Looking good, hamm23! Good job pulling off those pants - I find that it can be tricky to do with those kinds of colors, but it looks good here. Those boots are awesome - as is pretty much everything Epaulet sells. I walk by their Brooklyn store all the time and I just can't go inside anymore, lest I do something incredibly financially irresponsible.

Comment

Working...
                                X