Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@s_crane: lol thanks! Not new stool just repaired my old one after a fit of rage semi destroying it from looking at my previous medical bill!

@Everyone: Hey we're really growing with new posters and consistent posters from the regulars now!

Comment

@s_crane: the first pair are Mezlan. The second pair are Mercanti Fiorentini Double Monks. Can I use the excuse that we were rusty that first game? We'll see what happens tonight. Go Rangers!

@bjmcgeever: the shirts I have been wearing have been OTR. Most are from Frank & Oak (are they paying me yet for all this free advertising?) and they fit me perfectly. I have more shirts that i need to get tailored, I just need to actually get to a tailor.

Comment

Today:

Shirt - Lands End Canvas
        Cardigan - J.Crew Factory
        Chinos - Frank&Oak
        Boots - Lands End

Comment

Ran kid to emergency room last night at midnight for croup cough, got home around 3 and asleep at 4...so day off work with him in my lovely attire.
          Last edited by shad0w4life; January 23, 2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

@mjs - Great color coordination today.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
              Ran kid to emergency room last night at midnight for croup cough, got home around 3 and asleep at 4...so day off work with him in my lovely attire.
              #sprezzatura
              #menswear
              #pittiuomo

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                That's pretty much my uniform whenever I'm home with the kids, except my crewnecks and henleys don't look near as good on me as they do on you. My pajama pants aren't nearly as exciting as your awesome Ghostbusters ones, I just have standard plaid ones from Land's End.

Comment

Warming up rather quickly here in South Texas. No layers for me today.

Shirt - JCF
                  Pants - Dockers
                  Socks - Target?
                  Shoes - AE Van Ness

Comment

MJS - We might be wearing the same cardigan today.

Shirt - BR
                    Sweater - JCrew Factory
                    Pants - BR Factory
                    Shoes - Clarks

Comment

Team meeting today for Q1. Rarely have a chance to go into the company I work at since I'm abroad for uni, so had to make a good professional impression, but it is a really laid back office. You think I pulled it off?

Comment

@Matt Sasco - Bad links, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                          @Matt Sasco - Bad links, dude.
                          The links work, they just take a reaaaally long time to load. No offense, but I didn't have the patience for them to load fully.

Comment

Damn, works just fine for me, always use this site, maybe you could recommend another one? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Sasco View Post
                              Damn, works just fine for me, always use this site, maybe you could recommend another one? Sorry for the inconvenience.
                              Weird. They just 404'd for me. I use imgur.

Comment

Cheers, here are they on imgur, hope it works this time

Last edited by tdig; January 23, 2013, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X