Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Vicious I really like the coat/scarf combo! Almost makes me wish I lived somewhere cold enough to warrant scarves again (but only almost).

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
      Casual again. Last day we're going to have this week that is above freezing so figured I could get away with just a shirt. I realize the watch is black while everything else is brown but eh.

Shirt - F&O
      Pants - JCrew Factory
      Boots - Clarks
      Watch - Timex with a band that I had taken off my VSA watch
      Nice! That's exactly the look I'm going for at my office (=casual). I just wish those Clarks fit my feet better, I had to exchange mine for a pair of their Erixon "oxfords," which are OK but not nearly as good looking as the desert boots. I also eventually need to get a pair of gray chinos like the ones you're wearing.

Comment

@Vicious: putting together some viciously looking casual wear you are! Nice job! Going vicious myself today as well:

Shirt: JCF
        514s
        Filson Jacket
        Wolverine 1Ks

Comment

@acoustic you seem to make pretty much everything look great, looks like you got a new stool

Comment

@Vicious49, very nice. I love my warm southern weather, but I do kinda wish for cold weather sometimes to wear nice coats and scarves.

As for what I'm wearing today... ABUs again. Maybe I'll post at picture of my blues in a few months when I'm in retraining.
            http://searchingformystyle.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by A3M0N View Post
              I really like this outfit. Nice work.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Pic of what I'm wearing followed by 1 of me all bundled up ready to head out. It's in the single digits today if you account for the wind chill.
              Excellent, Vicious49.

Comment

Been a while since I posted in here! Nice to see this thread so active! There are some great looks all around here, both from the usual suspects and some new faces! Here are a couple semi-recent WIWT's. I am not sure if I posted the first one already, it was from a couple weeks back and I was too lazy to look through every page to check :P

coat: BR bridge coat
                shirt: LEC purple gingham selvedge
                pants: BR Brown tweed
                shoes: AE burnished brown strands

SC: Harris Tweed (ebay)
                sweater: no label Italian cashmere (consignment store)
                shirt: LEC red mini gingham
                pants: Bonobos chinos

Comment

Target cardigan, GAP shirt, Nordstrom tie, Macy's tiebar, Hamilton watch on J.Crew strap, MT Silversmiths belt buckle, Target cargos, Target DBs.
                  Ben

Comment

Nice looks, Focuspants.

Oh and nice background on that first pic. Remember to wash on delicate and hang dry.

Comment

Nothing special the last 2 days.

Monday: Skull socks because its a Monday and the Rangers lost

Tuesday

Comment

Thanks guys.

MattRicketts - Those grey pants are from JCF. You can often find them during sales for around $25. They're not as well fitted/tailored as the Bonobos ones I own, but the JCF ones are a thicker material so I tend to gravitate towards them in colder weather.

FocusPants - I really like those BR pants. I saw a few pairs of them on clearance about a month back but they were out of my size.

Ben - Nice cardigan. Those boots do look a lot like the Clarks desert boots.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                          Nice looks, Focuspants.

Oh and nice background on that first pic. Remember to wash on delicate and hang dry.
                          Hahahaha, didnt even notice that. After looking, i noticed another one of the wifeys undergarments barely snuck in on my second set of pictures also. PhotoBRAmbed!

Comment

@mjs what are those shoes, look nice and everything of yours always looks well fitting or your just very slim. and sorry but B's are far superior to your rangers

Comment

@mjs - The fit on your shirts is spot on. Are they OTR or tailored?

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
                                PhotoBRAmbed!
                                This made my night. Well played, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X