This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe3 View Post
    @JGL: I hope not. Just go it back from the tailor, he already shortened them
    Disregard then

Comment

itailor sportcoat(pockets are tucket in as tends to happen when using them it seems) -$120
      Paul Fredrick OBDC - don't bother
      Naked and Famous Jeggings(not really but they are skin tight) - $85
      AE Players Walnut - $100
      Cotton Pocket square - Ebay $8 for 6
      Last edited by shad0w4life; January 18, 2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

@Vicious: I think grey shoes and grey sweaters looks alright
        @shadow: 120 dollar MTM blazer!?

Casual day today:

Target Henley
        Filson Jacket
        514s
        Steve Madden Boots

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post

Casual day today:

Target Henley
          Filson Jacket
          514s
          Steve Madden Boots

Yup, it's a wool blend I believe but it's MTM and not bad at all. I'll post up the 3/4 topcoat I got from them as well in the future here.

Holy crap it looks like you're smiling.

Comment

Casual day today:

Target Henley
            Filson Jacket
            514s
            Steve Madden Boots
            Nice outfit. What Filson jacket is that?

Comment

@shadow: lol wow I didn't even realize how my fingers lined up to create a "smile!" 120 for a MTM blazer sounds like a really good deal.
              @claude: Thanks and welcome to the forums! It's the Filson Trucker based off the Levis design

Comment

@shadow: lol wow I didn't even realize how my fingers lined up to create a "smile!" 120 for a MTM blazer sounds like a really good deal.
                @claude: Thanks and welcome to the forums! It's the Filson Trucker based off the Levis design
                Cheers! Ah yeah it looked familiar. What do you think of it? And how do you find the sizing, did you size up/down/neither?

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                  Cheers! Ah yeah it looked familiar. What do you think of it? And how do you find the sizing, did you size up/down/neither?
                  I wear a medium and it's perfect on my 39.5 in chest 30 in waist and 5'11" frame.

Comment

Fairly similar to my last one.

Sweater: Express
                    Shirt: JCrew Factory
                    Watch: Orient

Pants: JCrew Factory wool
                    Boots: AE Daltons
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

I'm new around these parts, but had to work this weekend. Ah well... WIWT!

http://searchingformystyle.wordpress.com/

Comment

The weather is pretending to be spring in these parts... 55┬░F at the moment. I'll play along for now.

LEC OCBD, Carhartt chambray, Sierra Trading Post belt, Target shorts, J.Crew Factory driving cap, Hamilton pilot watch on J.Crew strap. Not shown: Converse All-Stars with leather laces.
                        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by greg_s View Post
                          Fairly similar to my last one.

Sweater: Express
                          Shirt: JCrew Factory
                          Watch: Orient

Pants: JCrew Factory wool
                          Boots: AE Daltons
                          Are those pants wool flannel or three-season wool pants?

Comment

@Greg: Nice! did you lose some weight?
                            @A3: Welcome! Your uniform is very nicely tailored...come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the armed forces not with a uniform that fits them well
                            @BenR: Like the use of grays whites and blues...Is that a rope burn around your neck or an overly aggressive gf?

A slim fitting jacket, henley and jeans with boots seems to have become my lounging around look:

Filson Jacket
                            Target henley
                            514s
                            Tod's Chukkas

Comment

@BenR: Like the use of grays whites and blues...Is that a rope burn around your neck or an overly aggressive gf?
                              It's actually a scar from some minor surgery I had this past spring. Looks redder in the picture than in reality.

I've got about a 3-inch horizontal scar where this mole (melanoma) used to be:

I'd say it's pretty much for-the-win as far as scars go - compact, hides behind a buttoned-up collar, and it's always fun to mess with strangers who ask about it by pretending to be mute.
                              Last edited by LesserBlackDog; January 19, 2013, 07:02 PM.
                              Ben

Comment

@zxu, they are 3 season. I like them a lot. The regular jcrew brand have a nicer feel, but the price on these during a sale is fabulous. Also, they fit perfectly OTR.

@acoustic, ha you make me rethink my camera angles! Same as always, actually up a few pounds as I've been lifting quite heavy as of late. Also finally getting some well-fitted dress clothes.
                                "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Working...
                                X