X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saporitoe View Post
    @bjmcgeever

Kudos the outfit, but what drew my attention was your ring. Texas A&M grad?
    With his location being College Station, I am going to assume it is... And to BJ, Howdy from a fellow Ag.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
      Oh Shomas, what a beard. *Slow clap*
      Thick, quick-growing facial hair is my blessing and curse. I let it grow every couple of years or so. I have to say that having a sweater on your face really mitigates the winter cold.

Comment

Casual Friday.

Or not.

SuitSupply charcoal pinstripe suit, Nordstrom 1901 tie, Neiman Marcus shirt, Macy's tie bar, J.Crew Factory belt, thrifted AE wingtips, Hamilton watch on J.Crew strap.
        Ben

Comment

@Shomas
          I think you and I may be locked in a battle for forum beard supremacy.

Comment

Jake - I'm not digging the shiny puffy jacket. I saw those all over the place when I visited NYC and for some reason it reminds me of wearing a garbage bag. I'm really liking the sweater though.

Ben - Looks great to me. It's conservative, which is right up my alley.

Comment

Originally posted by Saporitoe View Post
              @bjmcgeever

Kudos the outfit, but what drew my attention was your ring. Texas A&M grad?
              Originally posted by shockemags View Post
              With his location being College Station, I am going to assume it is... And to BJ, Howdy from a fellow Ag.
              Indeed. Class of 2010. Whoop!

Comment

@Lesser - Killer stripes on the suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
                  @bjmcgeever: Looks good. Is that shirt oxford or seersucker? That's the first time I've like the Kenilworths. Usually, they don't do much for me, but they look very good here.
                  @mjs2103: I like that shirt and those boots a lot. I may have to give F&O shirts a try. Their blazers fit me oddly, if at all, but maybe I'll have better luck with a shirt...?
                  Yeah, i had 2 blazers from them and neither of them fit right. I think they may have just missed the mark on their blazer lineup. I know they introduce new ones every so often so maybe I will give one a try in the future and see if they improved.

Comment

@shomas, love those Grensons man. Well-shined too.
                    "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@TomasR, I think you have a couple of months lead on me, so I have no doubt that your face-pelt is much more majestic than mine by a wide margin. However, while you can't see it in this pic, I have a fair amount of gray coming in - I keep telling myself I'm slowly becoming the most interesting man in the world (or at least a passable facsimile).

@greg_s: Thanks. They were a lucky Gilt pickup a while back. I wish I could take credit for the shine, but I can't. We have a shoe-shine lady that does rounds a couple of time a week in the office and I'm pretty sure she's a wizard, or at least a magician.

Comment

Originally posted by mjs2103 View Post
                        Yeah, i had 2 blazers from them and neither of them fit right. I think they may have just missed the mark on their blazer lineup. I know they introduce new ones every so often so maybe I will give one a try in the future and see if they improved.
                        I've tried about 5 or 6 of their blazers and they all fit awkwardly and there's not much consistency in the sizing.

Comment

The shirt and sweater were a gift from my mother in law. Figured I'd put them to good use.

Shirt - BR
                          Sweater - express
                          Pants - BR factory
                          Shoes - Johnston & Murphy
                          Watch - Victorinox Swiss Army

Comment

Today, feeling very USA in my choice:

Cardigan: Old Navy
                            Shirt: Frank & Oak
                            Chinos: Frank & Oak
                            Boots: Thorogood

Comment

@Vicious - I'm not a fan of the grey shoes with the grey sweater. Brown shoes (or a different color sweater) would aerate things a bit, I think. Right now it's blue/grey/blue/grey all the way down in blues and greys that run pretty close to one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Idle_Hands View Post
                                @Vicious - I'm not a fan of the grey shoes with the grey sweater. Brown shoes (or a different color sweater) would aerate things a bit, I think. Right now it's blue/grey/blue/grey all the way down in blues and greys that run pretty close to one another.
                                I really wanted to wear my black McTavish but didn't want to chance it in case it rained. I don't have any other shoes in black. I didn't do brown shoes because I thought that might clash. But if that would be better, I can certainly switch to my Clarks for next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X