X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting hot in australia

http://i.imgur.com/KnmI2.jpg

Comment

@BenR: Looks good, the Field coat you ordered will add even more I bet.

Bonobos shirt: $24 stacking
      Jcrew merino sweater: $4 thrift
      Levi jacket: Gift
      Banana republic cords: $16 Final sale clearance
      Shoes: Gray Sherman Chukkas: $3.50 thrift

Comment

@Acoustic - That's a denim jacket I might actually like. Might.

Comment

From yesterday -

Shirt - BR
          Pants - Bonobos
          Shoes - Cole Haan
          Watch - Skagen

Comment

Stafford jacket
            Jcp chinos
            Jcf vneck
            Lec ocbd
            Clarks

Comment

@Vicious49, I like the red laces with those shoes. Are those the waxed Allen Edmonds ones?

Comment

Shomas - Those particular shoes come with 2 pairs of laces - red and I think brown. I've always kept the red ones in since I like the splash of color they provide.

Comment

Playing catch-up on comments, bruschetta-style

BenR - love that watch and the trap pic. Dust 'em

Vicious - I like the look with the v-neck. nice shoes and that's a beautiful watch

Foodie - the zip-up sweater look is clean and simple, I like it. Not sure about the color of those 1000 Miles with that ensemble. The denim jacket look is nice overall. I don't think I could pull off a denim jacket, so kudos. Not a huge fan of that shirt, however.

Claude - nice, simple summer look

Jake - the jacket appears to fit well and I like that sweater under it. The bottom half of the ensemble blends in a bit too much with the top half as they are all muted colors (at least based on that pic). I would maybe have some darker pants to break it up a bit.
                  "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Mmm must b the pic. Dark grey and light brown. Contrasts nicely

Comment

Word. Looked brownish on brownish.
                      "You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@jake I think this is just me but to to clarks with tighter pants look odd. I just think they make the feet look big/fat but again I know many people do like the look.

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
                          getting hot in australia

http://i.imgur.com/KnmI2.jpg

yowzas. stay safe - http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...195717230.html

anyway - @s_crane - the pants look oddly bunched up here for some reason. - i guess in the future i have to work on my photography skills. Thanks for the comment.

Comment

@ Jake - The angle and lighting in the photo aren't doing you any favors, but the overall impression of the outfit is good. That Stafford jacket has a nice, snug fit on you.
                            Ben

Comment

Something simple like I usually wear about to head out for a bit.

Shirt Express
                              Jeans 514s
                              Shoes JCP Staffords
                              View DC

Comment

My 1st attempt at wearing a blazer ever so please critique away so I know what I'm doing right or wrong. It feels so strange to me wearing just a blazer but my wife thought it looked nice.

shirt - JCF $20
                                pants - BRF $35
                                Jacket - Target $30
                                Shoes - Clarks
                                Watch - Citizen

Comment

Working...
                                X