Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the tips guys but i realize this is one if my worst fitting outfits.

Those are my 'casual' chinos since they're rougher and not as refined as my other pairs so I don't mind them being not as slim or fitting. The BR shirts on the other hand . . . I'd love to size down but can't. Jake and whomever aren't the only ones with 10" drops. Mine is pretty close to that which makes finding shirts a bit of a challenge. I have a 32" waist and a 40"-42" chest.

Comment

@Vicious - Love the Cascades and the jacket. What's the watch in your NYE photo?

Comment

Jeff - That's my 1 expensive watch which was a wedding gift from my wife - Omega Planet Ocean 2500.
        Last edited by Vicious49; January 3, 2013, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I always dress more casual than most of the people who post in this thread since I work remotely. I know the jacket sleeves are a bit long but it doesn't really bother me when I'm wearing it.

Thermal Crew - Target
          Jeans - BR Factory
          Shoes - Johnston and Murphy
          Jacket - from Nordstrom

Comment

@vicious you have a 10 inch chest to waist drop right? That jacket fits so well OTR for you!

Comment

I'd say with a 10 inch drop it could be taken in a bit, highlight the shilouette. If you were going the nit picky route.

Comment

Surprisingly warm today:

Shirt by Brushetta: $5
                ON pants: $15
                Frye Wingtips: $110

WIWT Total: $130

Comment

Gratuitous synagogue pic

Suit thilfiger sharkskin
                  Tie - thrifted
                  Cuff links tie bar - thetiebar
                  Shirt - tyrwhitt

Comment

@foodie Slowly growing a soul patch eh? Good colour & texture combo on the outfit, I dislike chords but that has me going "maybe they aren't so bad".

And nice work on the clean mirror

Comment

Friday work

Comment

@mjs2013 Good shirt/jacket combo. Something about red gingham and a textured grey blazer has always looked good to me. Think that blazer would really shine if you had it pressed to a 3-roll-2 lapel.

Comment

@shadow: haha trying to grow one slowly!
                          @Jake: Same as always, good use of classic color combinations. Nice links!
                          @MJS: Really like the fit, Making a mental note of it as I have similar materials.

Comment

Acousticfoodie - dressing a bit more casual I see. That's generally something I would wear
                            Jake - what watch is that?
                            Mjs - I like the red shirt, grey jacket combo

Comment

Light blue Kent Wang polo
                              Dark grey BR Emerson Vintage Straight chinos
                              BR penny loafers

Nothing too special - just wanted to show off my new Kent Wang polo.
                              Last edited by jryan; January 4, 2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

@jryan, the polo looks good! I've got my eye on one of them myself, but it'll have to wait until I've picked up a few things ahead of it in the line. With those penny loafers, have you had an issue with water seeping in the bottom? I found that I couldn't wear mine if the ground was even slightly wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X