• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start of a short week:

I am still playing with darker bright colors: this time purple/red/brown

Sweater: Banana Republic

Tie: Thrifted

BD: Nordstrom house brand 1901 (very well fitting shirt)

Monte: Fossil

Cords: Haggar the pic with the shoes show the true color of the pants as the restroom lighting sucks.

Socks: Tarjay

Wheels: Bass

Thoughts?

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

• @ MaxMan - Looks good to me, nice fall-ish colors without overdoing it.

Here's me today, sorry for the fuzzy picture, the lighting was pretty bad:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/theantiduck/11-7-2011.jpg

Jacket: GAP moleskin

Shirt: Banana Republic

Tie: Thrifted

Jeans: Levi's 501 Shrink-to-Fit

Shoes: Allen Edmonds via eBay http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...k/P1060166.jpg

Watch: Seiko 5

I don't normally wear a tie with this shirt and I'm not sure I like it, the spread collar with tie just doesn't do it for me. The jacket sleeves are a little long, I'll probably drop it off at the tailor to get them shortened when I pick up my camel hair jacket next week.

Ben

Comment

• As Maxman has stated, another start to a short week ( so glad to have friday off).

Suit: True Navy Slim Fit Suit

Shirt: Express Purple Gingham slim fit

Tie : Black on Black Paisley Print by - David Donahue

Watch: Kenneth Cole

PS: Target Bandana Handkerchief- Purple

Shoes: Bostanian black Cap Toes.

Belt: Alfani Black Belt

Pictures # 23-24

https://picasaweb.google.com/1048294...49248675227698

Comment

• Haha! I love it! I did exactly the same thing with my Target bandana to just show the polka dots. Looking good Tat.

Comment

• My first WIWT post!

Shirt: Uniqlo

Sweater: Shawl Collar Sweater from Target

Pants: Uniqlo Navy Blue Suit Pants

Shoes: Aldo

https://picasaweb.google.com/1061725...83546754811010

Comment

• @VinnyV, he check the link on picasa make sure the album isnt "hidden". Try and change the settings to allow public viewing.

I cannot view page, says "page not found"

Comment

• @JC ty! I love them for the price.

Target is awesome with their hankies and bandanas and socks. Nato watch bands, and timex weekenders. the list continues, and I love it! And those are just the accessories, let alone the clothing they offer! good accent pieces to tie an outfit together.

Comment

• very nice Tat, i really like the way the purples pop out. Gingham has gotta be the best pattern!

@vinny, link might be broken man.

I>0<I

Comment

• Sorry fellas the link should work now. I made the album public.

Comment

• @VinnyV looks good. Hey how do you like Uniqlo? Decent quality and affordable?

Comment

• whoa the shawl collar fits really well, and Vinny appears to be pretty thin...The fit on those pieces are nice Vinny. Certified Fresh!

I>0<I

Comment

• @Tat Uniqlo is a great store. The quality on their clothes is really nice, they cater to a slimmer man but they have all sizes. The clothing is extremely affordable and high quality. I recommend it to anyone who is in the New York area. They just opened up 2 new stores including their World Flagship store so it's definitely worth checking out.

@Max thanks man. Yeah I'm 6ft tall about 160 pounds. Those pants I needed to take in. After buying a suit from Suitsupply I was sold on getting all my suit pants thinned out. So I've been bringing all my suits to my tailor. Plus I like showing a little ankle now. And yeah I bought that cardigan in a small from Target, it fit great. I thought the length worked and it kept me warm all day (no jacket), we're having a warm week in NYC.

Comment

• @ VinnyV I have that same cardigan from Target in the darker color and I completely love it... great fit, super comfortable. Perfect for those days you want to look nice but still feel like you're wearing your favorite sweatshirt.

Ben

Comment

• Ya I've watched the opening videos of Uniqlo and their business plan in the U.S. The little pictures of the opening store in NYC looked to be ginormous! Wonder if they will bring one to Cali in the next couple years.

Comment

• Ben you're the reason why I bought it lol. So yeah, I guess I have to thank you.

@Tat sadly I haven't had a chance to get to check out the new Uniqlo's. But yeah hopefully they branch out more.

Comment

Working...
                                X