Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ryan;95059]Perhaps today's ensemble is a bit more palatable vs. the above from 8 months ago.

@Ryan, I like that tie bar a whole hell of a lot. The shape makes it pretty bold, but the size tones it down. Great balance in that one piece.

Comment

Sweater shirt - jcp
      514s
      Clarks

Comment

jon's blackwatch plaid jacket is fantabulous.

Comment

@jake I love it and I may have to steel it from you. Is that like a Forrest green gingham? also I like the belt since I need a bet to go well with my beeswax clarks as well. How does the quality of JCP seem?

Comment

its not terrible - everything is really holding up well - mind you, i just got everything black friday - but worn everything at least once - and the belt is a GAP essential.

Suit - random store in Chinatown
            Tie the tiebar
            Last edited by Jake101; December 22, 2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

*and I'm aware the sleeves are too short - I make it work

Comment

Originally posted by mr. mr. View Post
                jon's blackwatch plaid jacket is fantabulous.
                I wore those two fits Saturday night and last night. They both killed. My wife fielded a ton of compliments on the blazer.

Comment

dig it acoustic. nice moleskin

Comment

My first WIWT - go easy. Actually a few days ago, when flying home for the holidays.

Jacket - JCrew
                    Shirt - Charles Tyrwhitt
                    Shoes - Allen Edmonds
                    Trousers - Bonobos

Comment

@Mac: Nice. I see you're going with classic color combinations for the holidays. Overall a very classic look.

Comment

Christmas dinner with mom and sis. Sister said : "You look like a grandpa".

Navy shawl cardigan : Mango
                        Light blue oxford : Gap
                        Chinos : LEC

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Me and my 90-year-old grandma, both looking stylish:

I was wearing a Lorenzo Uomo shirt, Target cardigan, Levi's 514 jeans, Chippewa boots, and of course my Montana Silversmiths belt buckle.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Acousticfoodie View Post
                            @Mac: Nice. I see you're going with classic color combinations for the holidays. Overall a very classic look.
                            Thanks - appreciate it.

Comment

Pretty windy out here on the East Coast

Jacket gap sweater JCP shirt canvas pants Merona shoes DSW

Comment

@MArgo: Thanks!
                                @Jessy and BenR: Making me think about picking up some shawl
                                @Jake: Nice casual look. Really dig it overall and the dinosaur socks are awesome.

Just hanging out and catching up with some friends today. JCF shirt, ON pants, Levi Jacket.

Had to change into something warmer after breakfast

JC blazer, sweater, thrifted scarf
                                Last edited by Acousticfoodie; December 28, 2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X