Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at UMASS but i know most schools have the same furniture, good luck on finals and just remember in 24 hours from now its finals weekend drinking time but obviously as young men and models citizens we only drink if we are old enough

Comment

Oh I'm at Tufts, so the same sort of area! And oh absolutely, can't have any drinking laws being broken...

Comment

My first addition in a while:

company Christmas party = casual day.

Jacket: LEC denim
        Sweater vest: LEC navy cotton
        Shirt: JCP blue/red gingham BDC (from this week's main page)
        Pants: LEC khakis
        Shoes: Stafford wingtip boots w/ yellow laces
        Sunglass: Persol aviators

Comment

Sorry it's been so long!

Suit: H&M, dark green
          Pocket square: Tie bar, navy tipped
          Tie bar: tie bar
          Tie: J.Crew with umbrellas
          Watch strap: Daluca Limited Edition navy blue leather
          Shirt: Blank Label MTM
          Last edited by ryan; December 13, 2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Ryan, evidently you and I were on the same page color-wise when we got dressed this morning. And I thought I was being bold...

Obviously, the main thing of interest in this otherwise relatively mundane outfit is the sock-sweater connection. It's either genuinely cool or it's too "on the nose." I think my smile tells you where I come down.

Sweater: J Crew
            Shirt: LEC
            Pants: J Crew (factory, I think)
            Socks: H&M
            Shoes: Grenson

Comment

Originally posted by Shomas View Post
              Obviously, the main thing of interest in this otherwise relatively mundane outfit is the sock-sweater connection. It's either genuinely cool or it's too "on the nose." I think my smile tells you where I come down.
              I like when socks go with the shirt, I do it on a regular basis. IMO they are far enough away and semi hidden to just look like you are having fun with your clothes instead of being too matchy.

Comment

Love the socks!

Comment

Ryan, that look is perfect! Well done, loving it!

Here is mine for today's exam:
                  It was an sit in exam, so not a presentation, for that I would have dressed up more

Navy Jacket from Springfield, had it for ages, it's my beater one
                  Gap V-neck
                  Tommy Hilfiger brown pencil stripe shirt
                  Marlboro Classic trousers
                  And the Grensons (I know, don't wear them on consequent days, give me a break, just this once, I promise )

Comment

If you have shoes you love, it's ok to break the rule once in a while! Those are awesome.

Comment

Looking good, guys. Shomas, I do that with socks/shirt all the time, especially with striped socks. Ryan, killer suit. I'd look like the green giant in it, but a slim guy can pull it off. Matt, looks good -- I like the trousers -- Marlboro? Like the cigarettes?

Comment

@ryan - I'm not one for green in my suits, but that looks really interesting. And that blue is a nice contrast. H&M had a cranberry/maroon blazer that I was tempted to pick up.

Comment

Lots of new people posting consistently, nice!

@Alan: Hmmmm the yellow laces on the stafford sound really interesting
                          @Ryan: Glad to see you posting again! That look won't work for many others but I think you pull it off nicely
                          @shomas: Simple and clean very nice
                          @MattS: Clean with good colors.

Blazer: Gap (thrifted)
                          Shirt: Brushetta
                          Scarf: thrifted
                          Chinos: JC (thrifted)
                          Tie: JCF

Comment

@Alan: digging the laid back look with the denim jacket
                            @Shomas: very clean. I like the color on the sweater & socks.
                            @Foodie: nice scarf! i need to get some more

shawl sweater, burgundy knit tie, grey oxford, navy wool pants

Comment

Church stylin' with Mrs. Styles. You're never fully dressed without a beautiful lady on your arm.

Suit: Express
                              Vest: Unknown/Thrifted
                              Square: Unknown/No Name
                              Turtleneck: Wal-Mart
                              Socks: Banana Republic
                              Shoes: S. Adams (dirty from the rain)

Comment

Thanks all!

@AcousticFoodie, that scarf does work very nicely there.

@nftmlk: damn that's a great sweater! It's got heft without being shapeless.

Comment

Working...
                                X