Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Jake101: Regardless, they go well with the navy white gray palette you got going on. I like the overall view of your casual fit although I think I would have gone with a plain white Shirt over the one you have which kind of clashes with the sweater imo.

From last week sometime forgot to post:

Blazer: Kensington
    Sweater: ON
    Shirt: Gap
    Tie: JC
    Jeans: LEC

Comment

@acousticfoodie. You are probably right, however I'm forced into white shirts all day, so I guess I was little stir crazy, it looks a little bit better in real life I think

Comment

sorry for the ton of posts lately, i finally figured out how to use my phone

as you can see, i raided JCP on BlackFriday
        Jacket and shirt - JCP
        Jeans - 514s
        Shoes - Bass
        Watch - Bulova
        socks - happy socks

Comment

@Jake101, that's a hell of an ad for JCP! Looks great. I really dig that carpet, too.

Comment

@Jake, Liking the look, wish their blazer fit me that well. Was wondering if you've washed any of their poplin shirts to know if they soften up/reduce noise a bit after some softener?

Comment

@Jake: Nice tan blazer man, is that an OTR fit?

Comment

@shomas yeah thanks I've had that carpet for over 15 years lol , usually takes center stage in these pics
                @tim about the shirts - been wearing it all day without washing it first - hasn't really bothered me at all - forgot about it till you mentioned it
                @acousticfoodie - yeah it's OTR but its the grey wool not the tan one - this is the most surprising thing - my measurements are 6"0 and 200 lbs but I fit Into a 40r and. 33x30 - I decided to try on the small and it fits me really well if not a drop snug in the middle

Comment

@Jake: you are a 40 chest with a 33 waist? Hmm, Sounds like their line can fir 40Rs with 32 waists since you mentioned it's a bit snug in the middle...Which line at JCP is it? It's hard to find blazers that can fit an 8 inch drop OTR

Comment

It's their regular grey wool from the new jcp line http://m.jcpenney.com/mobile/men/bra...d=pp5001060114

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

So this is what i wore to a cirque de soleil themed xmas party for west jet airlines..needless to say the flower came out after quite a few men used it as a way to make a pass at me and a few women said they were shocked when I hit on them. So lesson learned there about dressing for where you are and being on of the better dressed actually worked against me hah. Although I will say getting that many compliments from the gay crowd means I must be dressing well Ended up having a great time after treating the event like a bar/club.

fixed right after mirror checkocket square, tie knot, face and hair :P
                        Last edited by shad0w4life; December 3, 2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

haha, don;t you know? Tulip ALWAYS means gay! (just kidding - i had to google 4 different flowers before i got it right, but sorry to hear you had a hard time) - looks good though

Comment

Lol I am all over this thread.
                            Just another day at work

Jacket le
                            Sweater merona
                            Shirt lec
                            Pants br
                            Socks merona
                            Shoes kenilworth

Not sure about the jacket with this

Comment

@Jake -- overall I like the look, but I think I agree with you on the jacket being slightly out of place with it. Don't think it looks bad, but with the plaid pants (which are great, btw), I feel like it's a lot going on. Though take that with a grain of salt...I generally keep outfits pretty simple, with possibly one louder piece, so I may be on the rather conservative side of this matching/layering issue.

Comment

Yeah after I posted this I preceded to chuck the jacket back in my closet - I took one of the pics without it

Comment

Working...
                                X