Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TomasR: Actually, I haven't hemmed the pants yet, and I think I'm going to return them. I'll keep the jacket, but the donegal pants are going back. It's not that I wuoldn't wear them, but a new pair of shoes would be better, and I've got a crap load of AE's on the way to the house next week.

Comment

Comment

Jacket, Pants, and Cardigan - LE (c is LEC)
        Shoes - AE Kenilworth
        Shirt - Target
        EDIT - haha @TomasR - sorry to post the same jacket, just had to try it on (got it for 53 bucks!) , and sorry about the image size, i stink at this sizing thing
        Last edited by Jake101; November 22, 2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

@shad0w4life not really felling that tie, but the otherwise seems ok.

@jake101 those blazer sleeves look extremely short.
          "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

Got these To Boot New York snuff suede shortwings at Saks Off Fifth for a mere $150! Been looking for some snuff suede dress shoes for a long time.

http://www.imgur.com/Arabe

Comment

@Sdot Understandable you seem to be more into wool/knit ties, I wouldn't mind trying them but I have absolutely no place to wear them, sure as heck couldn't be work bunch of old engineers would wonder if I was drinking
              Last edited by shad0w4life; November 23, 2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

ya, @SDot - i think it was just the sleeve falling down when i was taking the picture, coupled with the fact that the sweater comes out really far up my wrist. - when i was wearing it without the sweater it looked fine to me

Comment

@shadow: Nice fit overall, you work with dark colors much better than me.

@Jake: Nice fall colors, I'm a big fan of the Kenilworth.

Both of you guys dress nicely for Thanksgiving. I was bumming around in this:

Jacket: Thrift
                  Sweater: Thrift
                  Henley: Target
                  Pants: LEC

Comment

@acoustic, the henley and sweater look a little weird together. I would try a shawl cardigan instead next time.

Comment

Hey Shomas, Any chance you can say your dimensions and what size Schott 654 jacket you got? Also any additional pics would be appreciated. Have been going back and forth on purchasing my first leather jacket, and I think the 654 will be it, but trying to get more info.

Thanks

Comment

@foodie Thanksgiving was about a month ago for me That jacket is friggin sweet, I'm curious how a darker colour base shirt with that combo would work, the jacket is kind of "attitude", straight henley in a dark green might look good too

Comment

First time posting on here, be gentle. I've got a little 'show me what you're wearing' thing going on with this new chick I met, so might as well double up and post here. Sorry the lighting isn't the best and I'm sorting through clothes to keep/donate/sell, so its a bit messy.

We're having a cold snap here in Florida so I can finally wear some of these sport coats during the day.
                          Jacket: Manuel Ritz
                          Shirt: Frank & Oak
                          Pants: Target Corduroys (Need to be taken up)
                          Shoes: (put on going out the door) Cole Haan Paul Chukkas
                          Lapel flower by The Knottery and sunglasses are folding Persols

Dog is wearing a $3 sweater from Target's dollar section.

Comment

Your jacket looks really wrinkled and I think the shoulder is too big or small, I see an indent with your arm at rest.

Nice job sporting a lapel accessory
                            Last edited by shad0w4life; November 23, 2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

The dog sweater is awesome.

Comment

@andrew4h, I got a medium. Normally, I wear a 38R jacket - sometimes I size up to a 40R or 39R, if it's an option. I wear shirts with 33" arms and 16.5" necks. I'm 5'10", 175 lbs. (which swings up near 180 at times). I think the length of the jacket is advertised as 26", but I just measured from the shoulder to the bottom hem in the back and it's more like 25.25". I think with a jacket like this, if you have to, err on the small side because it will get roomier as you break it in. The medium fits me perfectly, though. I'll probably post some more pics here before long - it's essentially what I wore every day these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X