Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a very nice outfit Shomas. The jacket is like cake. Nice purchase!

Comment

Thanks all. Re. The Uniqlo selvage, I love it. These jeans fit me beautifully, they look great, they're pretty damned durable (two years of urban adventuring and counting), and the price was RIGHT.

I think I'm in some sweet spot for uniqlo's fit, though; their clothes almost always fit me great, so depending on your particulars, your mileage may vary.

Comment

Great look as usual @Shomas...selvedge is a plus!
        "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
        #StayDapper

Comment

Blazer: H&M
          Shirt: Gap
          Tie: J. Crew Factory
          Belt: Macy's (Forgot brand)
          Jeans: Cheap Monday
          Shoes: Giorgio Brutini
          Tie Bar: David Donahue
          #StayDapper

Comment

SDot, I like the idea of that outfit, but the blazer is extremely tight and very short. I don't think that it is a good look.

Comment

@bruschetta thanks for comment. The jacket is on the shorter side. Most H&M blazers are that way. It's actually not tight, fits pretty well...even with a sweater underneath. But I agree it is on the shorter side...thanks.
              #StayDapper

Comment

@Sdot jacket and shirt sleeve look too short as well, may be your stance though as the right amount of cuff is showing

And what are we looking at with the shoes, you pulling your pants up to show socks are are your pants tight? I will note I absolutely hate anything tappered, I have 2 pairs like that I can't stand to wear them hate the look to death and think I might burn them, but I'm more athletic physique, but I won't rip into you for that choice hah

Comment

@shad0w4life yea probably my stance and they way I'm holding my arm haha.

As for the jeans, yea they're tapered like that. Have it to where they hit right at the top of the shoe. Not a look for everybody, but like I always say...not everything is for everybody...as you mentioned
                  Last edited by SDot; November 18, 2012, 06:52 PM.
                  #StayDapper

Comment

@Sdot: I don't think it looks too tight but I agree with the others that the jacket length is on the shorter side. However, I know people with certain body types can pull that off pretty well, hard to tell without a full length shot.

Haven't posted in this thread in awhile so here are some past WIWT since the last time I participated here. As always, comments welcome and yes my apologies for the dirty mirror as always.

Blazer: BR
                    Shirt: H&M
                    Tie: thrifted
                    Jeans: LEC
                    Shoes: J&M

Blazer: Kensington
                    Shirt: Brushetta
                    Pants: Thrifted
                    Shoes: AE

Shirt: GAP
                    Pants: Bonobos
                    Last edited by Acousticfoodie; November 18, 2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

continuation from last post:

Pants: BR

Shirt: Jcrew
                      Pants: Bonobos

Jacket: Thrifted
                      Cardigan: BR
                      Pants: Jcrew

Sweater: BR
                      Last edited by Acousticfoodie; November 18, 2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

@Acousticfoodie agreed, thx.

For your 1st post, the 1st & 3rd looks are my favorite. 2nd look in the 2nd post is rather dapper also. All your looks are nice...keep it up man.
                        #StayDapper

Comment

@Acousticfoodie, I really like the 4th look in the 1st post. The colors are very well coordinated without being costumes. Nicely done!

Comment

FOODIE...do I spy a vest with the bottom button done up?! (Plaid jacket one)

Side note, where did you get that? It's a different colour than most.

Comment

@acoustic, where did you get that vest in the first pic of the 2nd post (or is it a cardigan)?

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                                FOODIE...do I spy a vest with the bottom button done up?! (Plaid jacket one)

Side note, where did you get that? It's a different colour than most.
                                Doh! I must have been in a rush...I die now :-(. I picked it up at a thrift, no name to it.

@shomas: Thanks!

@printya: I picked it up at a thrift, there's no name attached to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X