X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BB View Post
    Ha... I'll take that as "I tried to find something good to say!"
    HAHA...That was sincerely nice BB. While I don't think I can pull that shirt off, the way you paired it is nice.
    "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
    #StayDapper

Comment

• Quickly running out door photo, fixed tie/collar at work.

Texture of my pants

Comment

• shad0w4life, the pants are wonderful. The shirt is perfect. The tie is okay, but the tie knot is huge. The shoes work perfectly. However, the vest is simply out of place. This would have been perfect without the vest, or with a nice contrasting sweater.

PS: where can I buy those pants?
        Last edited by bruschetta; November 15th, 2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Yeah I wasn't so sure of the vest but figured I'd give it a go

Knot was tightened & shrunk at work after sitting in traffic where the temptation to hang myself is greater

Comment

• I actually like the vest, shad0w4life, but I do agree that it doesn't completely go with the houndstooth pants (which I think are amazing).

I also dig the French cuffs but I'm having problems trying to figure out what the links are.

Comment

• Comment

• VERY cool.

Comment

• Shadow, those pants are killer. I kind of like the vest, but I don't think I could pull it off.

Comment

• Personally I think the vest works well. It's quite a contrast, but as it fits perfectly I do not think it's out of place at all.

Comment

• Im with wolcott, i think it works well together. To me a vest is a casual version of a blazer, if i would wear a blue blazer or cardigan with those pants, which by the way are dope, i see no reason a waistcoat wont go. i would have worn a different color tie not silk, (as i am not the biggest fan of silk ties). maybe pick up that dark beige in the houndstooth pattern, and maybe not go with the french cuff, although finding an oppurtunity to wear those superman cuffs would likely invoke me rocking it.

Shadow, what color is the shirt if you dont mind my asking?
                      "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                      I>0<I

Comment

• Are the colors clashing, or no?

Comment

Are the colors clashing, or no?
                          Nope, not at all from this angle. What colors are the shirt and tie?
                          I>0<I

Comment

• The shirt is a two-tone gingham, gold and navy (Target, recently on clearance), and the tie is silver wool (from TieBar).

Comment

• I need to start remembering to use the new quoting feature!

Comment

The shirt is a two-tone gingham, gold and navy (Target, recently on clearance), and the tie is silver wool (from TieBar).
                                I know the shirt, still stick to my first response, looks good. All you did was inverse the usual khakis and blue blazer...
                                I>0<I

Comment

Working...
                                X