Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Alan your elevator pictures have become a highlight of my dull days! HA! and @Focuspants, I like! I also got the Bridgecoat with numerous compliments. And bathroom pics are okay...as long as you don't duck face.
    What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
    -Maximus

Comment

Alan, that bowtie outfit is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessy Diamond View Post
        Alan, that bowtie outfit is great!
        Thanks! Here's a better shot:

Of course, my wife puts me to shame (and I'm totally ok with that)!

Comment

@Focus Great fit and look as usual. Is that the Bar III suit?
          "One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
          #StayDapper

Comment

No shame in coming in second in this case Alan!

and @SDot, thanks and yes it is! Shirt is CT tailored fit sky blue puppytooth.
            Last edited by Focuspants; November 13, 2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
              I think I need a bowtie.

By the way, Focuspants, I really like the color of your tie.

Comment

Good news Jessy! I got it from The Bay. The brand is Sondergaard from Copenhagen. They had a tie sale on and I got it for ~$30. Got it in a navy also. It was marked down from ~$80. It might only be available in their bigger flagship stores though.

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                  Thats what its supposed to be bro, we are but mere accesories to the beauty of our ladies...you can use that one too lol...

anyways, digging the sock bowtie combo Alan! Hitting the red carpet in style! Is that windowpane on the suit, i like that pattern its very subtle, i had to look twice to really see it...

@Focus, that suit is very nice man! Like the tie too, its very strong. I think the second pic captured the colors better.
                  "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                  I>0<I

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                    Thats what its supposed to be bro, we are but mere accesories to the beauty of our ladies...you can use that one too lol...

anyways, digging the sock bowtie combo Alan! Hitting the red carpet in style! Is that windowpane on the suit, i like that pattern its very subtle, i had to look twice to really see it...
                    If you look on Facebook where my wife posted that same picture of us, she got about 25 compliments and I got two. :-) But like I said, I'm ok with that!

As for the suit, yes it's a very subtle windowpane. I picked it up from the Bluefly deal a few weeks ago. Perhaps it's not the most appropriate for a red carpet, but we were never told that the event would have a red carpet. I don't care, though. Everybody I talked to was so focused on the bow tie that they probably never even noticed.

Comment

@Focus -- fantastic outfit, feel like you nailed it without coming off as a guy trying too hard; would blend in in any environment but still stand out (if that makes any sense).

@Alan -- wasn't sure about the outfit until the second picture, very well done sir.

Comment

finally figured this picture thing out thanks jputman08

Here are a few from the last few days.

didnt notice the PS until i was in fromt of the mirror, i must have never removed it from the last time i wore the SC. kindof outta place i know...see how it goes...

Worn today

SC: thrifted, not sure what i want to do to this SC, it looks to big sometimes and just right at others, today it seemed good. Thoughts?
                        Sweater: Tarje
                        BD: H&M
                        Chinos: JCP
                        Wheels: Thrifted

Wore this last week after seeing Alan's hacket (hunters) Jacket

OCBD: not sure which one i wore
                        Mock Neck: H&M
                        SC:Thrifted
                        Chino: GAp
                        Socks lol
                        Last edited by MaxMan; November 14, 2012, 10:01 AM.
                        "The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                        I>0<I

Comment

@MaxMan, I think the first look is great, pocket square notwithstanding. The sport coat looks pretty good to me. My first thought upon seeing it was that it looks particularly comfortable; not always the first thing to leap to mind with such a garment.

Comment

@MaxMan...really feeling that first outfit.
                            What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
                            -Maximus

Comment

Alan, 11/6/2012: good. 11/9/2012: I have this same outfit. 11/10/2012: Not sure about the shirt. 11/13/2012: Again, I've worn this outfit! Sheesh. Bowtie picture: Yes, with extra points for the arm candy. You're a lucky man!

Focuspants, nice and classic.

MaxMan, The shirt is a bit loud for my taste, but the outfit on the whole is excellent. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxMan View Post
                                finally figured this picture thing out thanks jputman08
                                You're welcome! Your WIWT's are excellent inspiration. I need to step up my sock game.

Comment

Working...
                                X