• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@scrambledpotato What's the blazer?

Comment

@scrambledpotato Woops, double post.

Comment

@Scrambled: Great look and fit. Gives off a very relaxed comfortable vibe!

Coat: BR

Sweater: BR

Shirt: Gap

Jeans: LEC

Comment

@Acousticfoodie: That jacket is fantasti! I like the sweater, too. A+ for the whole look.

Comment

@Alan: Thanks! It was the "original" BR bridge jacket featured earlier in the year before the current BR bridge jacket obsession going on in the threads!

Comment

@Jessy - Kensington Blazer at Target. It's my go-to when I'm heading out because A) I'm clumsy and B) if it's ruined I'm pretty sure a new one is cheaper than cleaning...

Thanks for the feedback guys; wore this to Ikea. You want to make sure you're as comfortable as possible when walking around there.

Comment

This is basically what I'm wearing today, except instead of the jacket I've got on, I'm wearing the jacket that's in my hand. So just use your imagination.

Jacket: GAP - grey herringbone (thrifted)

Shirt: Lands End - white poplin BDC

Tie: Neiman Marcus - blue/black plaid 100% wool

Pants: Polo

Shoes: AE Bayfield - chromexcel

The pic above was taken on my lunch break while I was trying on that OTHER jacket from the GAP. The one I've been wearing the rest of the day is the same one from Friday (if you scroll up).

Comment

Non elevator pic, Alan!

Comment

SORRY! Please forgive me!

Comment

Thanks for all of the feedback and constructive criticism, all. It's much appreciated and useful-I'm sure I shall post again.

Meantime, I'm riding out the killstorm and hoping the tree by my front window holds up ...

Comment

It's been a while, so decided I'd upload a pic from last wknd out shopping with the misses.

Blazer - Gap

OCBD - Land's End

Cardigan - BR

Pocket Square - Thrift

Belt - BR

Jeans - Nudie's

Shoes - Nike All Court Canvas

Watch - Guess (Forgot model)

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                        #StayDapper

Comment

@SDot: As a matter of fit, it looks like everything is spot on. I particularly like the cardigan. Looks like you had a blue thing going on there. I'm counting 4 different shades of blue. They're all different enough not to blend into each other, though. I generally prefer to leave my jacket buttoned, but you hadn't even walked out the door yet so who am I to talk? *thumbs up*

Comment

@Alan thanks man. Yea, I was going back and forth throughout the day with it buttoned and unbuttoned.

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                            #StayDapper

Comment

@SDot: Well it looks like one of GAP's typically floppier jackets (I own two now) so they sometimes look better than other jackets when left open.

Comment

Tried to do Joe proud on Saturday:

Sweater: JCrew Factory Merino V (Grey) - would like to have it slimmed a bit

Shirt: Gap Navy Gingham (circa 2010/2011)

Belt: JCrew Plaque (brown)

Jeans: Levis 511 in Rigid Dragon

Shoes: Clarks suede desert boots (brown)

Watch: Timex w/jcrew navy & tan NATO strap

Comment

Working...
                                X