Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't typically wear stripes this heavy, but the shirt was clean. I've got 4 different patterns going on (5 if you count the socks), just because I can. Not a homerun, but not a strike-out, either.

Gratuitous elevator pics:

Suit: Hart Schaffner Marx - tan w/ blue highlights (thrifted)

Shirt: Banana Republic - mint green w/ navy and green stripes

Tie: Express - blue grey (inherited)

Pocket Square: Merona - white w/ blue/black plaid

Watch: Fossil

Shoes: Stafford - wingtip boots

Socks: Merona - DOG SOCKS!!!

Comment

@Alan - looking good; I love the shape of the Staffords!

Comment

Tie: Thrifted wool

Shirt: LEC OCBD

Cardigan: Target

Jeans: Levi Signature (from Target)

Watch: L.L. Bean field watch on Weekender strap

Shoes: J&M Suede Brennans (as above)

Ben

Comment

Gotta say that carridigan is legit. For Target, thats awesome.

What we do in life echos throughout eternity.
          -Maximus

Comment

@Alan - dog socks? My wife brought home socks with Chocolate Labradors on them (we got one named Hershey - witty) and they are flipping awesome. I saved the tag because I'll probably buy more from them. Where'd you get yours?

Comment

BenR- Is that cardigan still available?

I recall looking at the online pics of that AND the OCBD you are wearing and didn't think they would look good, but i'm reconsidering that now.

Comment

@scrambledpotato: Mine are from Target. They came out in spring. They're probably long gone by now, though.

Comment

Work outift - not the most interesting, but I'm fond of the sweater. Still have my ID badge on.

Including the infamous BR Bridge coat.

Coat: Banana Republic

Sweater: Banana Republic

Shirt: Ratio Clothing (alternate window pane pattern not available yet on their site)

Pants: Levi's 514

Watch: Seiko SNZG13

Shoes: JCPenney

Comment

That really is a fantastic looking coat... Have you tried it on over a blazer or suit jacket?

Comment

Ya that fit pic of the coat is giving me hope for the one I ordered. My in-laws are getting it from their US P.O box and bringing it for me on the 19th! Nice fit!

Comment

@Andrewski -- nice work, a good look that won't stand out too much (i.e., in the "LOOK AT ME!!!" way). I, too, ordered the Windowpane 2.0 and received it (yet to wear it, but soon), and was perplexed as to where it went when I checked back on their site. Was it only an email offer?

Comment

Another grind at work, cant wait for the weekend and its only Tuesday

SC-bought at consignment shop

shirt-CT sky puppytooth

belt- AE walnut basic dress belt

pants-Bonobos straight slim chinos

shoes- AE walnut Fifth Avenues

Just noticed my chinos are a little wrinkly. The top down view exaggerates it, but these need a pressing!

Comment

@Alan - I have not yet, just got the coat a few days ago. Will try that soon. It should be ok - it's a little tight in the arms, but nothing I need to take to a tailor.

@hornsup84 - Thanks! I didn't think so. I emailed Eric at ratio and he said they would be releasing the newer windowpane pattern in the next few days - this way back in August...

Comment

@Focus superb! Loving the blazer my man

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
                              #StayDapper

Comment

Ty sir. I think I ended up getting it for ~$30 and again it was otr fit. I either get super lucky with the jackets i find or my bodytype is just so average most things are made for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X