Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@kbrown: You have a look like you're on the prowl for someone to run over. :-)

Comment

Thanks @90Shilling

@itsm3json it's a slim tie, it's 2.5" at it's widest

@kbrown I need a grey OCBD shirt like that...really feeling that

"One man's style must not be the rule of another's." - Jane Austen
      #StayDapper

Comment

<blockquote>

@kbrown I need a grey OCBD shirt like that...really feeling that </blockquote>

Hopefully not while he's still wearing it!

Comment

@ Sdot - Very nicely done. The toes on those shoes aren't to my taste but that's just a personal thing. You could chuck a light grey blazer over that and call it a day.

@ Alan - Mm... chromexcel. I'd be interested to see the patterns of the pants and jacket closer up.

@ kbrown - Looking good. But, y so serious?

As for me - same pants, same smudgy mirror, different day. A little more conventional today, though still a country look. Lots of textures and patterns. Got a few compliments, so it must not be ALL bad.

The shape of the knot leaves something to be desired....

Shirt: J.Crew Factory

Tie: Thrifted wool

Vest: Thrifted

Tie bar: Macy's

Jacket: Bonobos navy linen

Pants: LEC cords

Watch: Timex Expedition

Belt/buckle: Montana Silversmiths

Shoes: Thrifted vintage longwings

Ben

Comment

@BenR Thanks. Yea, that's one thing i'm lacking in my closet...more blazers. Working on updating the closet now, keeping my eye out for some good deals

As for your post...got a lot going on, but I like it. As you mentioned...the knot is interesting, but whatever floats your boat. Keep stylin!

#StayDapper

Comment

@benr killing it with those shoes. damn, they're fine.

Comment

Thanks Johdus. Took a lot of TLC to bring these shoes back from the brink, but it was worth it. My restoration didn't leave them looking like new but they look pretty decent considering they're older than I am.

Ben

Comment

Here is mine: http://d.pr/i/BGHT

Sweater: J Crew Factory Slim

Shirt: Indochino

Watch: Timex

Pants: J Crew 484 Slim in Navy

Shoes: Calvin Klein Luke

Comment

@devirkahan great fit! well put together.

#StayDapper

Comment

@BenR, those are great vintage longwings. I am looking for another pair, I wear a dark brown pair all the time.

To everyone else, I'm glad to see this part of the forum so active. Thank you for posting! I need to start contributing again

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@SDot, very wellplanned fit man! COming from someone who loathes wearing black shoes, you killed it with fit, the grey wool tie over the tatter checks under the navy works very well with the shoes. WHat is the opening on the pants? I like the fit. +1 on the spread collar, i feel spread colors have this i know what Im doing look lol.

@ben, you pulled all those colors together well, 4 colors 3 patterns? the navy blazer really helped mute alot of it just enough to see what you were doing...a bit much but i like it, plus i like pushing the envelope with how many colors and patterns i can put together without being to busy...

@alan, that tie is nice man been looking for a 100 wool striped tie, that has a good weight to it...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                        I>0<I

Comment

@MaxMan Thanks man. Think the opening on the pants are about 7.5"

#StayDapper

Comment

BenR/SDot/Alan - all great looks and fits.

hornsup84 - I whined that Greg_s had deleted my PENSKE TRUCKER tag, so that was his peace offering. =D

Comment

@NC, you can't prove it!

In an attempt to start contributing here more, here's today. I am in the school administering assessments to 1st graders on Fridays. I'm finding it hard to do this and dress professionally.

Colors are a bit off.

Sweater: Zara (a medium charcoal)

Shirt: Blank Label

Pants: Docker Alphas

Shoes: Allen Edmonds Players (Snuff suede)

Socks: Pantherella (actually navy and red, similar to the shirt)

Not really a WIWT, but a study break at school with a great view.

Pants: Levi's 514 cords

Boots: Red Wing Iron Rangers

View: Mississippi River/Downtown Minneapolis

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

@greg, how are you studying with a view like that...knowing myself, i need to be locked in a room with now windows lol

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
                                I>0<I

Comment

Working...
                                X