Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facial hair

How do y'all wear your facial hair?

I grow a decent beard so I just keep mine trimmed and go with that.

i keep up a slim goatee...i like the smooth skin around my face, but like the astethic i get with the tee...

"The key to Success is the Quality of Execution"
    I>0<I

Comment

Clean shave, but I can be lazy by a day or two.

Comment

I shave my head close so I benefit from some facial hair to balance my face. I keep about 4 days growth (about a #1 on the clippers) all around. I keep my neck shaved. That being said: I'm an engineer and wear jeans to work. I think I could probably get away without showering for a few days before someone would notice.

My Measurements: 6' 1" height, 35" sleeves, 41-42" chest/jacket, 35" waist, 34" inseam, 11.5D/EEE shoes, 200 lbs

Comment

I do the same as YackoYak only I try and keep two weeks worth of the fuzzy stuff all over (3 guard on the clippers). But since its now officially the "fall" here in Florida I've decided to see just how long I can grow it out... and not look homeless.

Comment

I've been in perma-stubble mode for about 18 months now. Once every 4-6 days I hit my whole face with the #2 guard on my beard trimmer.

Except the sideburns - those get #5.

Comment

I love growing facial hair, for some reason.

Generally what I'll do is shave completely, then let a full beard grow for 3-5 weeks. I pretty much let it grown on it's own, except for shaping the bottom and the occasional trim.

After that, I'll shave completely or trim it way down and let the cycle repeat itself. Occasionally I'll switch up to a goatee or perpetual stubble. I also let my hair grow in a similar cycle, 4 to 8 weeks then a haircut.

I can't grow a grizzly Zach Galifinakis beard (yet?), but it looks pretty decent and people seem to like it.

Comment

Working...
              X