Cheap in-store polarized sunglasses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap in-store polarized sunglasses?

I'm doing a road trip this weekend, and I could find my sunglasses (they need replacing anyways). Any suggestions on where I could pick up a polarized pair, preferably under $50 or so (I'll pay a little more if the quality is much better)

Thanks guys!

I've gotten a couple of pairs of Arizona Jeans polarized sunglasses from JC Penneys usually around $15. They have a few styles, metal frames and plastic lenses and some that work with nicer outfits. Check the inside of the arms for "polarized".

Comment

Kirkland Signature polarized glasses for $29.99 I believe if you have a Costco membership. Call ahead and make sure the optical center actually carries them.

Comment

I second the Kirkland glasses on value, but I hate the way they look. Also alot of Costco's in the bay area(not sure if you're around here) were carrying Spy Optics sunglasses, polarized for ~50(good deal, retail is ~100).

If you don't have a Costco card, find a friend that does, buy them lunch/beer. Side note on the membership if you guys don't have a card, and you have a friend that does, have them buy a Costco Cash Card for you, they'll let you in with that card, and you can buy anything you want without actually purchasing a membership(though you will have to use the cash card to pay, if there's not enough on the card you can use cash/debit/Amex for the remaining money due).

Comment

I ended up getting some Aviators from a Solstice for $60. More than I wanted to spend, but they look nice at least. I'll post them up in Recent Purchases next week.

Comment

Working...
          X