Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to buy a Hugh and Crye shirt. Who wants free store credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to buy a Hugh and Crye shirt. Who wants free store credit?

Hey guys,

H&C has a refer a friend discount of $10. I'm about to buy a shirt from them, so I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get some free store credit and save me $10 on my shirt. If you are a member there, post your code and I will use the first person who posts here. It's gotta be today because they have a new customer discount that expires tonight. Stacking discounts...oh yeah!

Thanks in advance!

https://www.hughandcrye.com/?ref_id=5212357501

Comment

BTW - great shirts (I've got 5 of them so far), great fit. You'll want more after you try the first one : )

Comment

Placed the order through your referral. It's a $20 credit instead of $10. Thanks man. Enjoy!

Comment

Much appreciated and enjoy the shirt!

Comment

Met one of the owners at a coffee/cupcake shop (yeah, it's dc... cupcakes, bishes!) last weekend. Super cool dude, and I can't wait to stop by their shop. I walked by tonight during "DC's Fashion Night Out" but they were already closed for the day, because it was pretty late.

While you're at it... both of you... give us some reviews!

Comment

Welcome to best store online for shopping nike outlet.gucci outlet,burberry handbags etc.we offer cheap nike shoes and brands of items at cheap discount price for worldwide, robin jeans women air force 1 shoes ugg scarf dg shorts jeans air jordan11 shoes ferragamo high beeled shoes air jordan 13 shoes adidas football shoes kaka nfl hat nike air max griffey fury 2012 ed hardy bags bay jorda sneakers cheap air force 1 shoes locaste t-shirt. E-mail:[email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X