Daily Hook-up Indochino vs. Factory Thompson suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nicholas,

Factory store is about an hour away. Unless someone keels over during the remake process, I'm okay with being patient. My seamstress will get me accurate measurements.

-Eddy

Comment

Glad I'm not friends with evil-e.

Comment

I think I'm going with the Indochino Essential 3-Piece Navy. The input on here has been great and it factored in my decision. I also contacted Sabir Peele over at Men's Style Pro, and he recommended going with Indochino over waiting for a sale from Suit Supply and Black Lapel. Sabir and I are similar builds, except I might be punier. He gave me great suggestions on what measurements were the most important to get correct.

Thanks everyone. If I can figure out how to post pics, I'll do so when I get the suit ready.

-Eddy

Comment

Good luck! When it comes to measurements, don't pad them!

Comment

The all wool navy thompson fits my substantially better than the poly/linen charcoal thompson.

Sleeves are near perfect, pant waist is perfect and the legs may need only minor hemmind versus sleeves 2 inches too long, waist an inch too big, and about 2 inches on the hem for the pants on the charcoal.

Comment

So, I got the suit, and I'm pretty much a believer. Got it to me earlier than I expected. I did have to get some tailoring done. 2" in the stomach and hips with the jacket, 1.5" in the same with the shirt, and 2" in both with the vest. They hit the pants just right. I don't know how to post images though . . .

But all in all, well worth my money. I look great in it.

Comment

Working...
              X