Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banana Republic Kentfield Pants Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic Kentfield Pants Reviews?

I noticed these pants online the "Kentfield"

http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=kentfield&submit.x=8&submit.y =4

I think they came out over the past month or so. anybody try them? My local BR doesn't have them. If so, how do they compare to the Emerson chinos? What are your overall impressions? Thanks

They are supposed to fit like the vintage straight jeans. Denim is different, but it might give you an idea.

Comment

I bought the khaki colored Kentfields w/ a 40% off coupon and liked them enough to pick up several more pairs w/ a subsequent 50% off friends and family discount.

I have no experience w/ BR's vintage straight jeans but I'd say the word "straight" is a bit misleading on BR's part when it comes to these chinos. When I think of a straight fit, I think of Levi's 514's, which fit me a little baggier than I'd like. But the Kentfield fits me like a true slim fit, without being in any way skinny or tight. My legs are thin and toned.

Also, iirc, when I first bought the khaki colored ones, I tried on the other BR chinos (Gavin, Emerson) for comparison's sake, and the Kentfield fit slimmer than all of them.

If you can snag them for $35-40, the Kentfield's a great value imo.

Comment

Working...
      X