Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indochino SF Traveling Tailor

They are booking appointments now: http://cus.tm/SFOTT

It opens Tuesday, September 18 through Sunday, September 23. If anyone would like to join me, I'm pretty flexible on time since I'm self-employed. Friday morning/afternoon and Sunday 10-2 are busy for me, though.

After hearing about Chicago, I'm looking forward to this!

!!!

I kinda really want to go... I leave on that Friday though. Hmm... I'll need to think about my budget. I'll let you know if I might be coming!

Comment

I don't know that I'll spend any money (depends on the next few weeks), but I do want to get measured and show them one of my suits, post-tailoring, to talk through the process that I followed.

Comment

Oh, you can sign up without actually buying one?

Comment

Thnage: yes. You can go and get measured without buying ordering one.

"We had a sick night b*tches!"

Comment

Dreamforce is that Friday. Would've been fun to do that and Indochino the same day, but I'm taking my pesticide license test that morning in Sacramento.

If anyone wants to go to Dreamforce that day for free, here's a link: https://www.salesforce.com/form/dreamforce/free/tony-robbins.jsp?d=70130000000soxY

Hahaha $995 value...where do they get these numbers.

Comment

Just a reminder of The Daily Hookups Indochino deal:

For $320, today’s offer gets you a $379 custom suit, a $99 shirt, and $49 tie from the leader in online custom menswear, Indochino. Shipping, exchanges, full remakes, and a $75 alterations credit for use with a local tailor are included. Even better, everything comes with a money-back satisfaction guarantee. In all, this is a no-risk, special offer valued at over $600.

Link: http://bit.ly/REPsyJ

Comment

Who's going this week? I haven't set a time, but it would be fun to meet anyone else in the Bay area while there.

Comment

If you are considering buying one there, just get your measurements and get the daily hookup deal instead. You have to pay sales tax if you buy one there and you don't get near as good of a deal. I ended up paying $400 for a suit, shirt & that tie set that included cufflinks, a tie, handkerchief, and a tie bar.

Comment

I went Thursday night and took some pics.

Comment

Man that looks much more compact/exciting than the Chicago one.

Comment

Working...
                      X