Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slim fit white dress shirt any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redsubway mentioned target merona, how fit is it? i have heard elsewhere that it fits very well, although fabric quality is not top notch.

Comment

If it fits fine in the shoulders, why not have it tailored at the waist and call it a day.

Comment

I have been getting all my button up dress shirts from either Blank Label or Modern Tailor. Both are great sites. Modern Tailor has a vastly superior collection but Blank Label has good customer service.

Comment

went to a target and tried on merona slim. i am usually a 16.5 34/35, size L fits me fine, still some extra fabric around the waist though. the big problem is the fabric feels terribly stiff, possibly because of the non-iron treatment. if you want a slim shirt quick and cheap and don't expect to wear it too many times, this could be an option.

Comment

I agree about Nordstrom's being a good place as they now offer an extra trim fit. I'm short as well as slim and they actually have shirts that fit me. A lot of their shirts are quite expensive though. I think I paid around $60.00 for mine. Still, it was a nice fit. I just came across this site too while looking for new shirts. It's primarily for smaller guys, but they seem to mention slim fit and fitted shirts quite a bit too. This may make your searching a little easier. http://www.smallmensshirts.com/

Comment

Oooh... may have to look into the extra trim fit. For the price might be a great option. The main problem for me is I need a 32" sleeve, and most places have a minimum of 32/33 (33"). UGH SO CLOSE.

Comment

Working...
              X