Reddit Q&A with Allen Edmonds CEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reddit Q&A with Allen Edmonds CEO

Not sure how many of you follow MaleFashionAdvice on reddit, but I was looking through some old posts and came across this AMA (ask me anything) with the CEO of AE. He's surprisingly open for a CEO, lots of great questions. Thought I'd pass it along in case you want some Friday night reading.

trash, thank you for that link. It was an interesting read!

Comment

His AMA is what really got me interested in the brand. Now I own a pair and hopefully will own more in the future.

Comment

This was a pretty revealing, interesting read. Did anyone else catch the picture of the apparent upcoming AE models?

http://i.imgur.com/xUNgM.jpg

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Saddle shoes are a preference thing...and not my preference. The green tones look really weird. Like, not compatible with a wardrobe kind of green. Those loafers look sweet. Suede loafers would be great weekend shoes for slumming with style.

Comment

I wouldn't wear any of those shoes, but I understand how they'd appeal to someone with a flashier wardrobe.

Comment

I can't help but like some of the crazy colored suede cap toes. I wouldn't buy them since I don't have the $ laying around for shoes like that, but they are pretty sweet.

"You don't need money to dress better than you do" - Salvatore Romano

Comment

Really enjoyed that read. Makes me want to buy even more AE shoes. Need a brown pair of bluchers, plain or otherwise, for everyday wear, but I really want me some Daltons.

Comment

Good read - thanks trash.

Comment

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

Comment

That really was a great read; thanks for posting. Grangaard comes across as very likable in his answers, and he was impressively candid.

Comment

Working...
                      X