This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonobos defect

I got a replacement pair of Graham Slackers in the mail today (I sent back the original pairs I got because they were all too small). The fit is great but I noticed the lining in the rear pockets was off. Upon further inspection it looks like one was sewn in inside-out. The pic is how it looks in real life (its not lighting) with the left butt cheek being a lot lighter than the right.

Am I nitpicking or should I sent it back again?

Jordan, if you choose to keep them then you can pretend that your arse is winking at everyone you pass by.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Wow.

I sent this picture to the Ninjas and asked what they thought. They replied and already put in a new order to ship out tomorrow for replacements. You really can't beat their customer service!

Comment

That would totally bug me. Glad they took care of it quickly. I don't think that I've experienced better customer service than Bonobos anywhere.

Comment

Bonobos seriously has the best customer service anywhere. Glad they resolved that for you.

Comment

So much for that "ALL THINGS BONOBOS" thread.

Comment

Savage Night, you have a point. The "All Things Bonobos" thread was created in response to a few members who opened multiple threads to advertise their referral links. Jordan has not done that in this thread. However, in the spirit of the Bonobos thread covering "All Things Bonobos" I am going to close this thread.

Jordan, I'm glad that this was resolved. Bonobos has great customer support.

Comment

Working...
                X