Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you wear this polo?

The first colour, 'Deep Blue Multi Stripe':

http://www.landsend.com/pp/mens-short-sleeve-stripe-mesh-polo-shirt~237679_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::H69&CM_MERC H=IDX_men-_-polos-t-shirts-turtlenecks-_-regular-_-polo-shirts&origin=index

I can't decide if it's awesome and unique in that 'go to hell' way, or just plain horrible. I've got a decent collection of basic polos so looking for something a bit more style-forward, something with a pattern and lighter colours for summer. Would you wear it? (assuming the fit was perfect)

Just... no. That shirt isn't so much "go to hell" as much they make me wonder if I'm there already.

Comment

No.

Comment

I find striped polos to be abhorrent, personally.

I've seen a few exceptions, but they are so few that I just stay away from them altogether.

Comment

Maybe with shorts, but a no for me. From the sidebar, this I would wear (Sail Blue Engineered Stripe version): http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage...14931-_-417075 (with some shorts and boat shoes)

Comment

You sir have caused irrepairable damage to my retinas.

Good day to you.

Comment

Maybe for Halloween if I wanted to be a typical University 'bro'... But no no no never.

Comment

naahh

Comment

only with matching pants!

Comment

@Mixto: made me laugh!

Comment

No. Otherwise how would I be able to look just like everyone else one this forum?

Comment

@CharlieW Hmm. No.

I would wear a shirt similar to what RiveDroit posted, in red (but in a thicker fabric). Actually, I'm still looking for one, but in XSmall.

Comment

Right, that'll be a no then! Thanks everyone.

Comment

If James Bond wouldn't wear it, I wouldn't wear it. He's more of a Sunspel guy.

Comment

I'd stay away from that polo if I were you. Way too much going on

Comment

Working...
                              X