Ratio shirts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratio shirts.

So, my Ratio shirt arrived today! It took just about 3 weeks from order to arrival, which is fantastic.

I got a white oxford, in the Ratio Slim Fit, and it's just this side of perfect. The side pleats are a little smaller than I expected, but that's a minor niggle. The finish was great, without the loose threads you find on some "cheaper" custom shirts. For a 100% cotton shirt, it's on the stiff side with just a little sheen to the material. I think it will wear in nicely. The front placket is sturdy, and the buttonhole side is reinforced very well. Did I mention the fit? It's amazing.

I was initially skeptical, since Made in the USA doesn't always mean affordable quality anymore. It does here. It may sound like I'm going overboard, but I'm just really impressed. Thanks Dappered for highlighting this company, and thanks Ratio for coming through.

Sounds great! Post pics if you can

Comment

I'm glad to hear good news - I just ordered mine on Monday. I'm hoping they'll be as quick as yours was. . .

I'm expecially glad to have found an american company whose prices seem reasonably close to their asian competitors.

Comment

Working...
      X