Missed Ratio / Daily Hookup Deal...heartbroken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed Ratio / Daily Hookup Deal...heartbroken

I planned to do my budgeting this weekend and purchase today but it looks like the deal is gone. For some reason I had it in my head that the deal would be available through this week. So bummed.

Did anyone get any indication from Ratio if this deal might become available again or elsewhere?

Thanks.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

sigtweed, i bought one of those deals but am rethinking if i really need it. is there a way to sell you my code for the discount? i would let it go for $75 ($60 for the discount and you'll get the $15 off a future purchase code). let me know.

Comment

For both of you guys, just contact Eric directly at Ratio Clothing to see if he might hook you up with the deal and whether you can transfer the code. The most he can do is say no or give you an idea if they might run that promo again.

Comment

Good thoughts. Bobby, let me consider it, thanks for the offer.

Comment

no problem sigtweed - let me know what you decide. i would appreciate sooner than later as the coupon expires at the end of september.

Comment

Of course, I'll let you know shortly.

Comment

What's the big deal? Ratio was pretty overpriced. I have a few very nice modern tailor MTM shirts that I got from $30-$50.

Comment

Another deal will come along, although it's more likely there will be a coupon instead of a third party deal site.

Comment

Bobby V...

Thank you kindly for the nice offer but after taking R n J's advice and emailing Eric directly he happily agreed to offer me the same discount. Very, very awesome. So, unfortunately I'll just be going direct.

Comment

sigtweed - that's not unfortunate at all! man i have heard nothing but good things about ratio and their customer service. as a matter of fact, i'll be using my deal to get a shirt for myself. nowadays, i appreciate it so much when i find good customer service - so many companies lack it. i want to wear clothing from a company that cares that much.

Comment

Amen to that Bobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X