Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DailyHookup Indochno Deal - $320 for suit, shirt, tie, free shipping and alterat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DailyHookup Indochno Deal - $320 for suit, shirt, tie, free shipping and alterat

I'll be skipping this one but I've included a link and full details below. I think I get some sort of referral credit for the link (didn't want anyone thinking I was trying to pull a fast one).

www.thedailyhookup.com/national/deal/suit-up-40-off-custom-suit-a-shirt-and-tie/r:fhussain49

For $320, today’s offer gets you a $379 custom suit, a $99 shirt, and $49 tie from the leader in online custom menswear, Indochino. Shipping, exchanges, full remakes, and a $75 alterations credit for use with a local tailor are included. Even better, everything comes with a money-back satisfaction guarantee. In all, this is a no-risk, special offer valued at over $600.

The thread about the Ratio deal is what sold me on it since everyone was talking about how great the company and their shirts are. I figured maybe that type of discussion might help with IndoChino as well.

Comment

Oh man you just beat me to this post. What are you looking to pick up? Those new superhero suits look pretty cool, though not sure if I want to pay the difference since this will be my first try with these guys.

Comment

I've never tried them and am not actively looking to spend that much money at this time, but I also wasn't looking to buy the Ratio deal either. I'll have to wait to see some more experienced opinions on the company.

Comment

Not in the market for a suit but that is a heck of a deal and a great way to test the Indochino waters.

"Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

I took advantage of a deal like this earlier in the year. I got the Essential Navy. It fits really well, but for my next suit I think I'll try out Black Lapel, as I hear the construction is better. Unfortunately, they don't seem to do deals like Indochino.

Comment

I'd personally wait until you aren't forced to buy their shirt and tie, they are just recovering the difference from the tie I think. They did have a %30 off over $700 promotion last year, so I'd hold out for that, 2 suits for around is a much better deal and you could get a 3 piece etc.

Comment

Yeah, the throw in of the tie seemed a bit gimmicky to me as well and that's 1 of the things that turned me off to this deal. Take the tie out and make the deal $40 cheaper and it seems a lot more appealing.

Comment

NOTE: You cannot return any of the items purchased through this deal, only do remakes or exchanges.

It's also worth noting that their ties are of very low quality. Get a knit tie if you can, as their silk is awful.

Comment

Every picture of an Indochino suit that has been posted here or on Styleforum has appeared to be off in some way. The suits do not look good to my eye.

Comment

Take that back! You've seen me in my Indochino suit!

If you're going to buy a suit from them, it makes sense to take advantage of these deals, obviously. It's like getting the shirt and tie AND spending less on the suit.

While you can't return the stuff, you can get a remake and get the $75 alteration credit. Their navy pindot tie is one of my favorite ties, if you're looking for a suggestion.

Comment

I just received my Indochino suit from a similar deal. Had to send it back for a remake but the second iteration is perfect. Remember that you are paying less for the suit through the deal if you want one. I really want to love Indochino but I'd have to agree that the ties aren't worth $50 if purchased seperately and I'd say the same about the shirt - the collar seemed quite small or something. I'm quite happy with the suit and estatic with the fit of the pants.

When my credit card returns from detox I'll be getting a second suit from them.

Can somone with the essential navy offer some insight on the color? Is it black/darker or bluer? So hard to tell from photos.

Comment

I'm seriously considering buying one. I'm going to spend about the same amount for a suit if I buy it elsewhere.

I'd like to second Kittiwake30's question: what's the color like on the Essential Navy? I see that Verloren bought it, so I'd like to hear his insight.

Comment

I posted some of my thoughts after attending the Indochino event in Chicago last week.

Bottom line: I happened to fit fairly well into one of their existing pattern/sizes. If you don't fit well into the size they assign you and your suit requires more tweaks, I'll bet that's what accounts for the wide variability in fit that people have experienced.

Comment

i own two and my roommate owns one. they're solid. they fit well and the $75 credit for alterations is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X