Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Eagle Fisherman Sweater availability for 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Eagle Fisherman Sweater availability for 2012?

Does anybody know if this sweater

http://dappered.com/2011/12/the-best-casual-sweater-of-winter-2011/

which Joe really liked, and it does look nice especially given it's price point relative to the ll bean version, will be in production this season?

I've check the AE website here and there and it does not appear up there to date.

They usually don't get their sweaters in until after their Back To School "season" but then the first round starts coming in and they continue up until Christmas Eve when their Spring line starts coming through*.

*I worked at an American Eagle back in the day which is why I sadly know this but at the same time i could be a bit off on this info since it's been a while but from what I have seen with going in there every now again it still holds true.

Comment

FYI, it sheds lint like nothing I've ever seen before. You have to wear it with the intention of never taking it off in public. Your shirt will have to be laundered afterwards.

Comment

It's a piece of crap.

Be happy that you didn't drop $40 on it.

Comment

After being washed a few times, I've seemed to have gotten most of the lint out. The first time wearing it was pretty rediculous though.

Comment

It's one of my favorite sweaters.

The lint was a surprise until after a few washings!

Comment

Working...
            X