No announcement yet.

What would you buy with $250?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't need anything now, I would just wait until Black Friday. Your $250 turns into closer to $500.

I totally understand the urge to spend it though! A $250 gift card would be burning a hole in my pocket.

Comment

@Ian - might be the best idea yet! Save it for now, and possibly double my money during Black Friday/Holidays. Even if I got and extra 30% out of it, that is quite the return.

Comment

I would save it until there's something that you "gotta have" comes up. It's hard when you feel like you have money burning a hole in your wallet not to act impulsively.

I would use it towards a splurge purchase, if there was something big you wouldn't otherwise get. For me, it would be towards camera gear, like a Canon L series lens.

Of course, the last big gift card I got, I used it towards paying my month's cell phone bill and filling up gas a few times.

Comment

Unfortunately, gas is becoming a luxury as well. Might have something left over for slim jim though!

Comment

Found a crack in the wall, so to speak.

Could do with a nice trench coat/mac jacket.

I am in DC, so I would need a fairly versatile one that could be used for spring/fall weather.

Looks like a great layering piece to have.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
            X